Colour Name: True Blue|Change

on 6 July 2015
Brilliant, wish I'd got this before I went on my holidays. Perfect as it has a trolley sleeve so will be so useful the next time I go away for attaching to my suitcase, though will be using it a lot before then. Am a huge Kipling fan but think this is going to be one of my favourites.
on 8 January 2014
bought for my work bag and used it evetyday. well protected and rain proof. color is perfect and a good size.
on 8 September 2014
I love this bag. I bought this bag to match my Kipling luggage and to use as a toilet bag. It's just perfect and has a sleeve so can slip over the handle of the suitcase.
on 22 December 2013
Really nice bag, but beware as the bag is not a satchel as stated in Amazon's title, it is actually a vanity case. This was bought as a gift so slightly disappointing that it wasn't quite what I thought it would be. Make sure you read the description further down the page so that you know what you are getting.
As with all Kipling bags the quality is high and it does have lots of pockets. It doesn't look from the outside like a vanity case so could possibly still be used as a normal bag - if you put a bag insert in it.
Would have given it 5 stars but, because it wasn't what I was expecting, have only rated it 4 stars.
on 24 September 2013
It may not be glam, but it does the job perfectly, the trolley sleeve is great, I went for this colour, to complement the very bright Kipling spinner case that I used for my clothes and shoes. I thought they worked well together!
on 1 January 2014
Nice big & I say again BIG bag to stuff with your shampoos, hair kit, make up, etc. It was way too big for me. But ideal for those who like a lot of pockets & elastic bits & a mirror
on 8 August 2015
Fab bag that fits our Samsonite Fire luggage really well. There is ample room for two I-pads, a Kindle, noise cancelling headphones and the little things that are necessary on a long haul flight including travel documents. This bag will easily fit under the seat in front so you do not have to keep searching through the overhead locker during the flight. It is an excellent product. The supplier got the bag to us really quickly so, with the bargain price, proved to be an excellent deal.
on 11 January 2014
This bag was great value for money, I paid £24 . . . . what a bargin! Great organisation, would be good to take on holidays!
on 17 May 2014
Was totally surprised at its versatility it's great I use it every day for work and I love it .
on 3 November 2014