5.0 out of 5 stars Original Voices and Music
I was looking for a children's collection that wasn't in the realm of classiscal for brainpower / disney for musical drama / nursery rhymes for repetition / tunes for teaching - just something light and easy listening that is fun and recognisable.

Published on 14 Aug 2009 by Bob's Mum

2.0 out of 5 stars Only for televison addicts!
Unless your child watches a lot of television and is familiar with lots of different programmes and 'their' songs it is not the best buy.
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by N Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Voices and Music, 14 Aug 2009
Bob's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 100 Hits: Kids (Audio CD)

I am delighted with this 5 disc set - it fits the bill perfectly. 4 discs of good, light and recognisable music. There is something on each disc for any taste, and its lovely to have 4 different discs to prevent tedious repetition (only so much Postman Pat a Mummy can take!!) The 5th disc is a dvd collection of 'cheese pop' tunes from summers past showing actions - perfect for a bit of a boogie!

A hit with my intended audience aged 2 and 1/2 but also with my older 3 who have put certain tracks (Jake from the Tweenies 'Bananas' is a favourite!) on their ipod. Nothing funnier too than seeing a house full of teenagers doing the Cha Cha slide in secret!

I'd give this 6* if I could - value for money, original voices and music, vast range of tunes over 4 discs, and the bonus dvd of action pop - a winner all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Oct 2010
This review is from: 100 Hits: Kids (Audio CD)
Brilliant CDs with original theme tunes and songs that my 2 and 3 year olds recognise. Constantly playing in the car now, aaargh!

4.0 out of 5 stars fun for all, 27 July 2011
i bought this for my children and they love it the 5 disc is a dvd singalong
and by far their favourite. its hours of fun and a good way to keep
children entertained

2.0 out of 5 stars Only for televison addicts!, 30 Nov 2011
N Jones "Cooker lady" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Hits: Kids (Audio CD)
I bought for my little girls 4th birthday party and we all had a listen to it the night before (including my 8 year old son). It is not all bad as there are a few recognisable songs on it but the majority were not. I did read other reviews before buying but thought we would give it a go, also given the short time I had to get music organised for the party! However the karaoke style dvd is fun and we enjoyed that but all in all it wasn't a hit with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 April 2010
This review is from: 100 Hits: Kids (Audio CD)
my son and I have lots of fun dancing around to all these songs.great product,he loves it, money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 hits kids cd, 29 Mar 2011
Bought this for my 4 year old granddaughter for her birthday
she likes happy songs and this was brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars She enjoys it, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: 100 Hits: Kids (Audio CD)
My daughter really enjoyed this.
The box fell apart within two seconds.
It leads you to believe that there is a DVD with pictures, it is just sing a long words (as in karaoke)

1.0 out of 5 stars This would be good but dvd has scratches so not entirely as described, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: 100 Hits: Kids (Audio CD)
Audio cds are ok but the karaoke DVD has small marks on disc and it doesn't play properly I have seen worse scratches on cds that play fine but this doesn't and should have been checked before sale as it was not in 'very good' condition as described. Audio cds have a lot of songs from TV and not many 'HITS' these appear to be more on the DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars My five year old grand-daughter loves this, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: 100 Hits: Kids (Audio CD)
As the title says, it's popular with her as she is familiar with most of the themes and characters from her favourite TV shows. Good value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Nov 2012
Victoria Bell - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Hits: Kids (Audio CD)
Much better than the cbeebies album as it has all the cbeebies songs, disney and more. Makes car journeys more fun for my son.

ARRAY(0xafea8fc0)

100 Hits: Kids
100 Hits: Kids by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2008)