5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!
Published on 29 Mar 2010 by Clare

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning this is a musical!
I thought this is just another romantic comedy with a bit of lesbian twist. Well, I am wrong. It's not that funny, I think I only laugh once, and I don't understand what is all the singing and dancing about. I do have one good thing to say about this film, it's slightly better than the first film "The Other Side of the Bed".
Published on 16 Oct 2008 by Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 29 Mar 2010
Clare (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The 2 Sides Of The Bed (Los 2 Lados de la Cama) [DVD] (DVD)
This film was a bit of a random buy - and I was blown away! It's quite possibly the most funny and energetic lesbian/gay films I've seen. In some ways it feels like a really good farce - think 'Puccini for beginners' but Spanish, with stunning musical numbers that comment on (and drive forward) the action. The characters feel true to themselves, the performances sparkles - all in all, a really, really great night in. Me and my girlf loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls are us., 25 April 2012
Nice enjoyable girly movie with good performances from the main characters. Nice bit of Scottish humour as well. Good movie for younger gay girls in terms of role models and positive reinforcement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well done guys, 13 July 2010
L. M. Hernandez Leon "Michael" (Durban , RSA) - See all my reviews
Hey, nice relaxing movie, Spaniards are not only good football players, they can make movies too!! Nice love story between 4 people
Get the movie !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning this is a musical!, 16 Oct 2008
Pan (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews

The 2 Sides Of The Bed (Los 2 Lados de la Cama) [DVD]
The 2 Sides Of The Bed (Los 2 Lados de la Cama) [DVD] by Emilio Martinez Lazaro (DVD - 2008)
4.59