5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding as a Trilogy; Very High standard of Writing
This trilogy is one of those rare gems that pops out almost from nowhere and grips you hard until you have exhausted the supply of books/chapters in the series. I did not feel in the mood for a story about swords and aliens when I finally put it on my Kindle. I was then blown away within the first couple of chapters as I started to get into the story. However, the...
Published on 13 Mar 2011 by M. Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Read First Contact and then bought this trilogy. It started off good - Reza trained hard and got physical skills and magical ones but very rarely used them in the trilogy. Disappointed as the trilogy was about him and he had to be rescued by other most of the time.
Published 19 months ago by Antony Blackwell

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite author, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Redemption (In Her Name Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
This is a fantastic trilogy, from page one i was captivated and fell in love with the characters and the story instantly. I just love a book that makes you feel like you are actually there seeing it as it happens, it is so descriptive and emotional. What more can I say apart from that you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars I fell in love with Reza Gard ........., 4 Dec 2011
This review is from: Redemption (In Her Name Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
This is quite an epic journey, but what a journey. I can tell you that my eyes were oh so tired by the time I got to the end. And that's because I couldn't put it down. I was even sneaking it into the greenhouse, pretending to tend to the plants, when in fact I was far away facing the trials and tribulations of Reza Gard.

It had everything - sci-fi, fantasy, action and romance - and what a romance!

I certainly would not hesitate to recommend this book/trilogy, or in fact its author, Mr Michael R Hicks.

And Reza Gard? Well, he just blew me away!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 Sep 2014
OK when it gets going

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding read, 29 Dec 2010
Rarely has an author captivated me as Michael R Hicks has in this series of books. I have been reading science fiction and other fiction for years, and not many books had such an effect on me and stayed with me. It has taken me on a journey of emotion as well as entertainment, tears and the occasional smile. Not to mention late nights. This is the first review of a book I have ever written, but it needed to be done. What a film or series of films this would make. Thank you Michael R Hicks for the time taken writing this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly riveting!!!, 27 Jun 2010
Firstly, I am astounded that this book as not been reviewed on the UK site, so I am compelled to write a quick review.

I bought it on the strength of the reviews for the Kindle edition - despite the horrendous cover which does not do it justice - and found the book reflected the numerous reviews. You will not be disappointed and a fantastic effort for a début!

Redemption (In Her Name Book 8)