5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value
Fantastic value, wash up really lovely. Great service, arrived well before expected.
Will go back to this firm again.
Published on 18 Feb 2010 by L. Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty poor
No doubt these are warm sheets. But after 2 uses/washes they not only became very pilly but started to disintegrate (especially around the foot of the bed). Daily hoovering was required to clear the debris around the bed. During the 3rd use a hole appeared.

Will not waste my money on similar again. Cheap and nasty
Published on 10 Feb 2011 by Colin Stewart

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty poor, 10 Feb 2011
Colin Stewart (Edinburgh UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linens Limited 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Fitted Sheet, Cream, Double

Will not waste my money on similar again. Cheap and nasty

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 18 Feb 2010
L. Martin (Devon) - See all my reviews
Will go back to this firm again.

1.0 out of 5 stars happy to begin with!, 16 Jan 2011
i was very happy with this sheet to start with washed it once on correct washing instructions the sheet became slightly bubbled, after 2nd wash it had strank and i struggled to get it on the bed. so overall not very happy.i have bought and had flannelette for years and never come across this problem !

1.0 out of 5 stars broke on day 2!!, 20 Dec 2012
I was so excited when I got this product as I love flannellette. However I was very dissapointed to find how thin the material on this fitted sheet was. I thought It wouldn't last long and i was right. On day two of the fitted sheet being on our bed I woke with my foot trapped in a hole over 2 feet long. The sheet had a huge hole in it. I have never had problems before. The meterial on this fitted sheet was of a shabby quality and I wouldnt buy it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed sheets not matching., 7 Feb 2012
Be Aware these sheets do not match.

l bought what l thought was pairs of sheets turns out they do not match, l bought 3 sets only one set matched, now they tell me that sheets may not match why not make sure people know that the sheets are a different sort,two of the sheet were very inferior two the others, l did complain but they told me to send them back meaning l have to pay for the return, surely they must know that people need pairs if they send for two of the same items l paid £89.35 l have decided to keep them because l cannot return them as l am practically housebound (76yrs )with many ailments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 24 Aug 2010
Considering the low price, I was worried that the quality of these sheets and pillowcases would be poor, but nothing of the sort - beautifully soft, lovely colour (blue), really great value! I will be ordering more soon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor qulaity, 18 Feb 2013
Be warned - these sheets are of such thin material that you can almost see through them and the one I tried was coming apart - it took 20 emails back and forth to get a refund, I'm sure most people simply give up. On this occasion Amazon falls down - the goods are not 'superior quality' as described and in future I will only buy in a shop where I can see what I'm getting.

3.0 out of 5 stars BOBBLY PILLOW CASES, 6 Dec 2011
Same as the sheets, they became bobbly and shed a lot of fluff which is a bit of a nuisance.
They are nice and warm though.

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty goods, 14 Dec 2012
I Received linens limited flannelette fitted sheet cream double after 1 wash I noticed a flaw in it going into a hole,I contacted the seller and they refuse to either replace the item or give me a refund,They said I have had it to long, I have had it for less than a month when i contacted them,I am sure the sheet should last longer than that,In my opinion they are selling faulty goods I have not got money to waste I am a pensioner,I hope you can resolve this problem for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm, 30 Jan 2014
Wanted a warm sheet for when I first got into bed this was perfect looks cosy feels warm and snuggly