on 3 January 2011
I am very pleased with my purchase of a black fitted sheet and pillow cases (separate purchases). I find that black is not usually a good colour due to the colour loss, however, these have washed perfectly. They look great and did not need ironing. I am so impressed that i have bought a further selection of products from this supplier.
on 2 December 2012
Firstly let me say the service from Linens Ltd is second to none. These sheets are of good quality and are my 2nd purchase from this company. I'm sure most of my bed linen etc. is now going to be purchased from them. It's so quick and easy and the goods are just fine. I especially like the strong colours and feel of the fabric.
on 21 August 2014
These are still in the packaging! The material feels so thin. I was really disappointed & haven't used them. Perhaps they'll come in handy for Hallowe'en dress-up!
on 29 September 2012
Good enough but I wondered about the quality after a wash.In the event the material held together but I wonder about long term wear.
on 14 December 2013
Basically I bought it to go with the bedding. Also good quality, good value for money. Looks good with the rest of the bedding.
on 27 December 2013
Very nice looking and feel good quality. Happy with the buy. Shows fluff and stuff abit more but not as bad as I thought.
on 8 February 2013
very big not as thick as i thought it would be for 500g but still very good value for the money
on 12 December 2014
Very flimsy, falling apart already after only a few months. Got rather uncomfortable fast.
on 8 December 2014
Perfect fit :) Very happy with this product !
on 12 January 2015
Great gift and arrived very quickly.