1,121 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable
Received the cable yesterday and connected my ipod touch to the aux in my car. Very crisp and clear sound and the instructions that came with the cable which suggests how to optimise the sound were very useful. Extremely durable.
Published on 9 Sept. 2008 by N. Mathur

2.0 out of 5 stars Crackly
I chose this product to use with a Samsung Galaxy S2, which I wanted to use through an auxiliary speaker. I was happy to pay slightly more than some of the other input leads sold on Amazon for something slightly better. The product arrived very quickly and looks good. The problem is that it is very crackly and loses connection as soon as it's nudged. It can take up to a...
Published 18 months ago by Nic Cicutti

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable, 9 Sept. 2008
N. Mathur - See all my reviews
This review is from: Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones, mp3 players and tablets (1.2m) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and simple, 8 Feb. 2009
P. Walsh "paulwalsh733" (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Plugged in to aux jack in my car and worked straightaway. Sound is high quality and I have had no problems at all. Best value and great quality cable, a must have for the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop looking, you've found it., 3 Feb. 2009
C. Johnson (Kwajalein,Marshall Islands) - See all my reviews
Excellent product, well made, excellent sound quality. Next day delivery at no charge. If you need an MP3 aux-in cable, this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, 5 Nov. 2008
I had my head unit fitted at a Halfords a while back and I was lured into spending £7 on an aux in cable for my ipod classic while I was there. I thought what's the harm it's a simple cable and I don't have to wait for a slightly cheaper one to get delivered from online... However.. that cable was a total let down. After just one day if you bent it in any position, the sound would cut out of one channel. This definitely wasn't my ipod playing up..
So I took it back and they tried replacing it. I wasn't interested.. Checked Amazon and liked the look of this one seeing how it was durable and had a few decent reviews. It turned up today and it's top draw, especially at this price. I can move it into any shape to tuck away the cables and the sound isn't effected. That's all I wanted in the 1st place. 5 stars from me, great cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cable excellent service, 26 Aug. 2008
Philip Martin (Leeds) - See all my reviews
I was very happy when i received this cable shortly after purchasing it from incarcables. It was well built and gave perfect sound quality. I used it to connect my iphone (3G) to my bmw 5 series and the cable is an ideal length to allow me to connect and control my music without being restricted by shorter cables. The seller was very helpful in alerting me to where my aux input is and the tips thatcome with the cable were a nice touch. All in all 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product I can use and understand., 28 Aug. 2013
J. Horton - See all my reviews
I came across the Aux-In Input Lead/Cable whilst looking for something else on the Amazon site. The name and illustration caught my attention as it appeared to refer to a space on my car stereo system which had baffled me for nearly 3 years- - -Aux.

Enquiries as to its purpose met with explanations that left me totally confused.Then I saw the details on the Aux-In and decided that it sounded as if this might be just what I needed to try and connect the stereo system to some of the new fangled devices my grandchildren insist I need.An order was placed, speedy delivery resulted, easy to follow instructions were consulted and within a few minutes we have Buddy Holly and War of the Worlds at our finger tips,in the car!Brilliant.

I don't know what the different recording devices I use are called, but I do know that audio books,60's music, show tunes and songs I can sing along to are now readily available thanks to my Aux-In and my Kindle Fire.

An unexpected benefit,the grandchildren have started to look through my records, cassettes and C.D's looking for proper music??

5.0 out of 5 stars The Technicians choice for his personal system, 24 Dec. 2009
Since im an audio technician Im always looking for the best line cables than have a good noise reduction ratio for my own system at home and in my car. Once i recieved the cable in the post i did all the tests my training has basically prgrammed me to do at this point and I found this particular cable to be fantastic quality, for a domestic system cable it has extremely high quality. I'd say it is amazing value for money for this quality and I may be purchasing another one in the future. A definite 5 star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars So ... why should you buy this particular cable?, 1 July 2012
Now, if you are anything like me, what you do first when using Amazon reviews to assess whether to purchase a product is glance at the number of 4 and 5 star ones, just to see these well outweigh the less favourable 1s and 2s ... which for this product they do (currently) by a ratio of 469 to 12. Then, satisfied that lots of people are extremely happy with their purchase, you turn to those lower star assessments to see what sort of problems you might encounter.

Doing this, I immediately noticed something. Almost every one had a comment attached, and looking at these, it was clear the seller was actively addressing each problem raised. That clinched it. If I did happen to experience a difficulty, I knew I'd have no trouble getting help.

There are lots of these leads on the market, some cheaper. But what you will receive here is a sturdy product, not likely to break quickly, so choosing this one could save you money in the long run. The sound quality is great and the enclosed instructions are helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Dec. 2008
T. Kennard - See all my reviews
This really is a must for any car which has the port for it!!

you can listen to any MP3 or iPod!

the sound is perfect and the base you can get from this is dreamy!!

5/5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - Even Better Service, 21 July 2009
Adrian Batterley (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
Bought this cable so that my lovely wife could enjoy her new ipod in the car using the aux facility. Read plenty of product reviews and thought we'd go for this one due to the low cost and high recommendations it received.

Delighted with the quality, no hiss, no crackles, no cutting out, no having to adjust the volume on the ipod, just as clear a sound as you could wish for. Length of cable just right to be able to control the ipod (when car not moving, of course). One happy wife. You know the score, she's happy, I'm happy.

Amazon told us it would be 3 - 5 working days no p&p, actually arrived next working day at no extra cost.

Definitely recommended, both for product and more importantly, the excellent service we've received. Thank you.