5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and simple
Plugged in to aux jack in my car and worked straightaway. Sound is high quality and I have had no problems at all. Best value and great quality cable, a must have for the car.
Published on 8 Feb 2009 by P. Walsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
I ordered this cable a few weeks ago and have noticed a high pitched sound coming from stereo when the cable is in use. The sound is not too loud but you can hear it in the background. Apart from that it does what it says plays songs on my phone with no problem. Decent length of cable aswell.
Published on 14 July 2012 by S86

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and simple, 8 Feb 2009
P. Walsh "paulwalsh733" (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones and mp3 players (1.2m) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable, 9 Sep 2008
N. Mathur - See all my reviews
Received the cable yesterday and connected my ipod touch to the aux in my car. Very crisp and clear sound and the instructions that came with the cable which suggests how to optimise the sound were very useful. Extremely durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop looking, you've found it., 3 Feb 2009
C. Johnson (Kwajalein,Marshall Islands) - See all my reviews
Excellent product, well made, excellent sound quality. Next day delivery at no charge. If you need an MP3 aux-in cable, this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Technicians choice for his personal system, 24 Dec 2009
Since im an audio technician Im always looking for the best line cables than have a good noise reduction ratio for my own system at home and in my car. Once i recieved the cable in the post i did all the tests my training has basically prgrammed me to do at this point and I found this particular cable to be fantastic quality, for a domestic system cable it has extremely high quality. I'd say it is amazing value for money for this quality and I may be purchasing another one in the future. A definite 5 star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cable excellent service, 26 Aug 2008
Philip Martin (Leeds) - See all my reviews
I was very happy when i received this cable shortly after purchasing it from incarcables. It was well built and gave perfect sound quality. I used it to connect my iphone (3G) to my bmw 5 series and the cable is an ideal length to allow me to connect and control my music without being restricted by shorter cables. The seller was very helpful in alerting me to where my aux input is and the tips thatcome with the cable were a nice touch. All in all 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Dec 2008
T. Kennard - See all my reviews
This really is a must for any car which has the port for it!!

you can listen to any MP3 or iPod!

the sound is perfect and the base you can get from this is dreamy!!

5/5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, excellent product, 19 Jan 2009
P. Garnett (UK) - See all my reviews
I was a little in the dark about what sort of cable I needed when I bought my new car and was excited about being able to use my mp3 player in the car. Having searched a few websites I contacted the seller to ask his view on whether this was the right product. He replied within 30 mins in the evening to say yes - and once I purchased it it was delivered in 2 working days.

It is an excellent product, sound quality is fab and the instructions that came with are useful. I am thoroughly pleased with the service and the product - so I decided to write a review!
Hope this helps you!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, 5 Nov 2008
I had my head unit fitted at a Halfords a while back and I was lured into spending 7 on an aux in cable for my ipod classic while I was there. I thought what's the harm it's a simple cable and I don't have to wait for a slightly cheaper one to get delivered from online... However.. that cable was a total let down. After just one day if you bent it in any position, the sound would cut out of one channel. This definitely wasn't my ipod playing up..
So I took it back and they tried replacing it. I wasn't interested.. Checked Amazon and liked the look of this one seeing how it was durable and had a few decent reviews. It turned up today and it's top draw, especially at this price. I can move it into any shape to tuck away the cables and the sound isn't effected. That's all I wanted in the 1st place. 5 stars from me, great cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Input Lead!, 2 Jan 2011
I wanted a decent quality input lead for my Six year old son to connect his Sony mp3 player to his Sony micro-Hi Fi and this fits the bill perfectly. It's a good strong lead and not too cheeply made that a child could pull it apart after a days use! Great sound quality too. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality connector, 20 Feb 2010
GuyL (Westerwald) - See all my reviews
Ok, it's only a cable ... but nevertheless high quality is apparent from just looking at the finish and absolutely no audible interference/disturbance when used (tested. iPod to BMW 5-series system via Aux input).