5.0 out of 5 stars No sparks for me!
Why pay over £300 for a hoover that does exactly the same as this one, but is heavier to lug around, and still picks up the same amount of fluff, dust, cat hair etc? I don't get all the hype with the big, over-priced " Super-Vacs " that are around.

Published 8 months ago by Miss Maxine A. Wells

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 4 stairs.....
.... untill it went BANG.

Sparks & a burnt out motor after only maybe 2 minutes of use. When you unclip the rear foam filter you can see the motor spinning & creating massive purple / blue ish sparks. The entire machine got amazingly hot to the touch too.

I'm sure this is just a one off case, but just be warned.

Also, it is (was) ear...
Published 10 months ago by Wiggysan

5.0 out of 5 stars No sparks for me!, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Daewoo RC350BK Vacuum Cleaner, 1500 Watt - Black (Kitchen & Home)

This does just as good a job, but is lighter to move and pick up. Storing it is a doddle as it's so compact, so you don't need a whole cupboard, you can just pop it on the floor under shelving, under the kitchen sink or even under the bed. It's got great suction power and easily picks up the little bits of cotton that a bigger hoover couldn't budge! That says it all really...

It comes with a couple of attachments for getting into small corners or doing the stairs, no bells or whistles, just the things you need to do a simple hoovering job. I've hoovered the whole house and I haven't experienced any sparks or overheating.

If I had one negative, it would be that the flex isn't very long, so if you have a big room, or are doing the whole of the downstairs and/or upstairs, you WILL need to unplug it. But that's no hardship really, and shouldn't detract from the excellent job this vac does.

I have to add, this is my second Daewoo RC350BK vacuum, and the first one lasted 6 years which ain't bad for the £25.00 I paid for it back then.

Really, don't pay over the odds for something when this little guy can do the same for a fraction of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little hoover and so powerful!, 15 Jan 2014
Angel (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I received my Daewoo today - ordered as my Electrolux packed up and I was short on cash for a new hoovr, but I have to say, after trying this little chap, I am delighted with it! Packaged very securely but no so that it was difficult to unpack and get out of the box. Very easy to put together also as the instructions are clear and basic. I decided to have a play with it and I have to say, the suction on this hoover is amazing!!!

I have laminate floors and a tiled hall (carpet on the stairs) and it did a brilliant job in my three bed house on all three surfaces. It is lightweight to carry as well and easy use on the stairs. Has tools for cleaning crevices, etc and has an easy store facility for the long hose when you put it away that keeps it all compact. Comes complete with 4 dustbags too and I LOVE the way the plug cord is retractable - no more wires looping over here and there - 10 out of 10 easily - and not too noisy either.

I would highly recommend based on current performance - outdoes my Electrolux by miles and that cost about four times the price!

Last but not least, fantastic speed on delivery (2 days!) just as well as I have cats!! And now I have a hair-free zone again!! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper can be better, 4 Jan 2010
When our previous old work-mule sucked its last bit of dust, I was keen to look at something more styllish (i.e. Dyson). However, looking at price tags for something that will spend most of its lifetime in the cupboard underneath the stairs, it just did not seem worth it (in spite of glarious reviews). We settled on better Christmas presents and a Daewoo 1500 W Vacumm cleaner. We've had it now for about a month and has been impressed by the little fellow's workrate. Its cheap, simple, light and does what it needs to. With its long reach it makes most floorspace easy to clean. No regrets here!

5.0 out of 5 stars great vacuum cleaner, 19 Oct 2012
This vacuum cleaner is just great. Quite light, sleek design, lovely black colour, and very easy to use. Excellent suction and low noise. And great price too. I've had it for a couple of months now and I really can't fault it in any way, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little gem, 19 Sep 2011
I bought one of this vacuum cleaners almost exactly 9 years ago - at the time I just needed the cheapest little fella on the market - which it was. 9 years on it has been a little gem and gave up the ghost after a long career this weekend. We are now going to replace it with another one exactly the same - it is light, powerful and compact so easy to store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 4 stairs....., 21 Nov 2013
.... untill it went BANG.

I'm sure this is just a one off case, but just be warned.

Also, it is (was) ear splitting load, but that was no doubt because it was in self destruct mode.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking little hoover, 1 Aug 2013
This product is a great it does the job , it doesn't weigh much and is easy to store . I am very happy with this purchase . My only problem is the power cord is a little too short and could of had an extra 2m for my house.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 19 May 2014
i bought this to clean the car
now i use it to clean my home very good picks every thing
a bargain in my humble opinion

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 May 2014
Needed a cheap n reliable Hoover for the hous

And it has done me justice

If your looking for a small, light run around, this is a good household item to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 7 Feb 2013
A very good Service. I bought the 1500w version and to date it has been an excellent, very light weight cleaner. No complaints and a very good price.