5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy in my opinion .
My fiance brought me this shaver as I was looking for one for a while and we came across this one.
I found that this product says what it does on the package, a nice comfortable shave which can be used in both wet and dry conditions.
Published on 5 Aug. 2012 by hayley-kathleen

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother
Published on 8 Oct. 2009 by RT

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 8 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Veet VTSH8904UKE Touchably Smooth Battery Lady Shaver (Personal Care)
Don't waste your money on this - it doesn't work very well. You have to push really hard to get the floating foils to actually do anything, and I ended up with scratches down my legs from the integral trimmer. When you do apply some pressure to it, it doesn't give a very good shave at all. I'm really disappointed as I thought that Veet would have been able to come up with a good product. I'm going to chuck it away and buy another Remington.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't!, 14 Aug. 2012
Probably the worst shaver I've had, total waste of money and time.
It doesn't get the hairs at all. You can run it over your legs a dozen times and they'll be the same as when you started.
At best it scratched all up my legs and left a long mark going up them, safe to say I couldn't get my legs out for a while.
My opinion is that you should save your money and invest in a better shaver, or just buy disposable razors because they work 10 times better than this!

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 2 Feb. 2010
Eve "Eve" (Greater Manchester) - See all my reviews
Not as good a result as I wanted. The shaver dragged the hair and although I spent ages trying to get a smooth shave it did not deliver it. It was quicker and smoother with a cheap disposable razor.
I'm quite fair and not what you would call hairy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy in my opinion ., 5 Aug. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 10 Feb. 2012
it's exactly what it says on the box, however, it doesnt really pick up on the short hairs as desired. but still a quick and easy way to shave

3.0 out of 5 stars ladyshaver, 23 Jun. 2013
This product did not last long. The wire section at the top became
detached very easily and cut my skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars beauty pageant, 22 Feb. 2013
fantastic would recomend it works well.you can see the when you start shaving you can see the hairs on the shaver which means you get a very close shave leaving you skin nice and smooth and no hairs. so anybody who thinks this shaver is a waste of time and money it is not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Touchably smooth battery lady shaver, 6 Jan. 2010
R. Davinson "action mum" (England) - See all my reviews
Disappointing actually. I liked the look of it, and the famous name (!) but unfortunately it doesn't work that well. The foils don't seem to do anything - I find I have to rely on the blades. It does come with a nice case though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Veet Epilator, 10 Sept. 2011
This product is rather good however It does run out of battery quickly and I find that I have to recharge the batteries every time I use it; apart from that it is a great product :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good For Underarms But Bit Big For Privates, 3 Feb. 2012
Bought this for the wife, she said "This was great value, and it works well under my armpits. however, I find it a little big for my peach. It does the job though."