on 18 October 2008
Have just bought two of these for christmas presents and they are lovely, not flimsy and look like they cost twice as much. Would make a great cheese board.The ones I received are a more regular shape than the photo, but the grain is just as natural. I think these make great presents for people who are ' green' or are fussy and only like high quality stuff. Could have come from Heals.
on 23 June 2011
This is the second item from this range that we've purchased. Each board is unique in shape and design/pattern, and the quality of the board is very good. As I mentioned in my other review, it's important to wipe the board with olive oil now and then to maintain the surface and prevent it drying out. Otherwise, it's a pleasure to own this item and many people have commented to us how nice it looks. We'll definitely be buying more products in this range and from this seller - check out their website. The boards are packaged very well too.
on 3 December 2010
The olive wood chopping board has a beautiful grain and the edge is actually the inner bark of the olive tree, hence the unique and individual shape of each board. Very good value! I am considering purchasing more products from this company.
on 17 January 2012
I was given this chopping board as a christmas present & thought it was BEAUTIFUL. The grain is lovely, nice weight to the board, smooth surface. I have since contacted the company to send me another board, they could not have been more helpful and efficient (I was after a specific size) can't praise them enough for their friendly customer care.
on 30 January 2013
Bought this chopping board as a gift and I must say it went down a treat! The wood is truly gorgeous and such good quality for a board of this price. I love the fact that its not too chunky so you can use it to serve bread and cheeses etc. and it will also make a lovely talking piece, however it is also practical for preparing food.

Would definitley recommend for anyone who wants a lovely statement piece with practicality.
on 7 November 2012
I am glad I bought this chopping board because it makes a great cheese board. It looks amazing, very unique, very high quality! There is nothing negative to add to all the positive comments. I am completely satisfied!
on 1 September 2010
Brought with the carving board and the grain work in this makes it very decorative to leave out. Great price, good weight and super service. Would recommend.
on 22 January 2011
A very nice chopping board, haven't used it in anger yet as I've only had it a week but I assume that if we follow the care guide it will maintain its looks. Also, it's not perfectly flat, it tends to rock back and forth whilst chopping and there are woodworm holes in the bark but I assume it's been treated, hence 4 instead of 5.
on 25 August 2014
This chopping board is excellent. I bought a medium size 42cm x 22cm overall which is perfect for all my paring and cutting jobs in the kitchen. I should say that it is quite heavy - mine weighs 3lb 5oz/1515grams and is 2cm thick. But weight aside it is beautiful. If you are looking for something lightweight then you would be better off with a plastic chopping board - but the downside there is that they show cutting marks - this one doesn't.
on 2 July 2013
Bought this for a rustic dinner to present an array of delicious flavoured vegetarian pastries. It looked great, and was easy to clean. The item comes with cleaning and care instructions, and feels very substantial. would make a great gift, have bought items from this range before, and all have been excellent quality.