4.0 out of 5 stars Mammoth Buy
Amazing shoes, the mammoths are comfy & supportive. They keep you feet toasty warm, even in winter! They are machine washable too!
Would highly recommend them.
Published on 27 Feb 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but no replacement liners available
Published on 29 Oct 2009 by Good Day

4.0 out of 5 stars Mammoth Buy, 27 Feb 2009
Amazon Customer (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Mammoth Unisex Clog (Apparel)
Would highly recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but no replacement liners available, 29 Oct 2009
This review is from: Crocs Mammoth Unisex Clog (Apparel)
I bought a pair of Crocs Mammoth in black a year ago, and they were a perfect winter slipper. However, the furry liners do of course get dirty after a while, and so I followed the instructions on the manufacturer's website for removing the liners (a struggle, but I did manage to do it eventually) and washing them. The pile came up matted and lumpy, and when I put them back inside the clogs, they were very uncomfortable and I couldn't therefore wear the clogs any more, which was very disappointing Over the last few days I have attempted to buy replacement liners. One of the stockists told me that liners were not sold separately and that I would need to buy a complete new pair of clogs. I contacted the manufacturer's online customer service department who confirmed that their product department has no plans to make the liners available. I am very disappointed about this, and in these hard economic times, I have no intention of buying a complete new pair of very expensive clogs, when the shoe part of the pair I already have is in immaculate condition. A real shame. I will just have to buy some ordinary cheap slippers for this winter instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wash the lot, 5 Feb 2010
Mrs. J. H. Collett "Jayne" (South Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Mammoth Unisex Clog (Apparel)
I put the whole clog into the washing machine at 30 degrees, they come out with the liner still sitting where it should. none of that fiddling trying to put the liner back in .UH UH not for me like I said put the whole thing in.
Even having clean clogs I would still like to be able to buy new liners, especially after I have had them for the last 4 years. The liners are clean but now getting thinner.
SO COME ON YOU CROC DESIGNERS LETS HAVE NEW CROCS LINERS.PLEEEAAASE.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable Crocs ever!, 28 Feb 2010
C. Thompson (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
These crocs the most comfortable shoes I own! Fabulous! I would recommend that if you purchase these shoes, order the next size up. I usually take a 7 UK and ordered an 8 UK. This allows extra room for the fuzzy insole. Great product, highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars great! but why not an easily removable lining?, 8 Dec 2010
THese clogs are ideal for slipping on to go out with the dog. Perfect, really happy with that purchase.I used them in mud, snow, rain - and sun!
I tried to see if there was a way to easily remove the lining so that it could be washed separately; it seems they are attached with these two button on the side. It would have been very easy to make the holes in the lining like slits for buttons, instead of just punched through and fastened to the clog. Or am I missing something?

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and not so good, 31 Jan 2014
Firstly they come up small , i am a size 4 , i bought a size 5 and they were still only just fitting . They keep your feet super warm , almost too warm at times , eventually i needed to wash the liner so i stuck both shoes in the washing machine, liners still attached on a 30 degree wash . They came out fine .

4.0 out of 5 stars crocs unisex mammoth clogs, 7 Jan 2012
My husband loves them. Wears them all the time in the house and useful for excursions to the garage, recycling bins and chasing our Gordon Setter when she pinches something from the kitchan

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves them!, 6 Jan 2012
Bought these for my husband for Christmas and he absolutely loves them and wears them around the house the whole time. We had previously bought a pink pair for our daughter and she also loves them. I agree with other reviewer that when washing in the washing machine, do not bother taking off lining. They come out perfect with lining left on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clog Slippers, 6 Jan 2012
Warm and comfortable with washable liner. The squeak when walking is reassuring. They look very large on the outside. Not a fashion accessory but very practical.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless, 29 Jan 2010
N. J. Parker (UK) - See all my reviews
As I put my foot in the lining pulls off the heel, as I pull my foot out the lining comes out with it. I bought a size larger than normal to make sure they were the right size for my foot. Having become exasperated with them after a few days I have bought an alternative. The linings have not been exposed to any unusual dust or dirt but very quickly looked grey and unclean.

Crocs Mammoth Unisex Clog