4.0 out of 5 stars Mammoth Buy
Amazing shoes, the mammoths are comfy & supportive. They keep you feet toasty warm, even in winter! They are machine washable too!
Would highly recommend them.
Published on 27 Feb. 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but no replacement liners available
Published on 29 Oct. 2009 by Good Day

4.0 out of 5 stars Mammoth Buy, 27 Feb. 2009
Amazon Customer (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
Would highly recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but no replacement liners available, 29 Oct. 2009
I bought a pair of Crocs Mammoth in black a year ago, and they were a perfect winter slipper. However, the furry liners do of course get dirty after a while, and so I followed the instructions on the manufacturer's website for removing the liners (a struggle, but I did manage to do it eventually) and washing them. The pile came up matted and lumpy, and when I put them back inside the clogs, they were very uncomfortable and I couldn't therefore wear the clogs any more, which was very disappointing Over the last few days I have attempted to buy replacement liners. One of the stockists told me that liners were not sold separately and that I would need to buy a complete new pair of clogs. I contacted the manufacturer's online customer service department who confirmed that their product department has no plans to make the liners available. I am very disappointed about this, and in these hard economic times, I have no intention of buying a complete new pair of very expensive clogs, when the shoe part of the pair I already have is in immaculate condition. A real shame. I will just have to buy some ordinary cheap slippers for this winter instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable slippers with comfort, 24 Aug. 2009
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I got a pair of these after our youngest seems to wear nothing else on his feet this summer but his Crocs, he has certainly had his (well my money's worth out of them).

I was initially after a pair of new slippers, ones that could go into the wash when the need arose. Saw these and they do the job brilliantly. No more soggy bottoms if you tread in some water/spills. Your feet can breathe, so no smelly foot problems. They look trendy and feel so comfortable to wear. They are so light weight too.

Sizing is one to look out for I am a size 3 UK and the fit is just slighty big.

The furry lining is so comfortable, no loose bits of fluff anywhere.

Am on the look out now for the jewels to put on them.

Oh and our son now wants to know if there are any in his size for the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable Crocs ever!, 28 Feb. 2010
C. Thompson (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
These crocs the most comfortable shoes I own! Fabulous! I would recommend that if you purchase these shoes, order the next size up. I usually take a 7 UK and ordered an 8 UK. This allows extra room for the fuzzy insole. Great product, highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wash the lot, 5 Feb. 2010
Mrs. J. H. Collett "Jayne" (South Wales UK) - See all my reviews
I put the whole clog into the washing machine at 30 degrees, they come out with the liner still sitting where it should. none of that fiddling trying to put the liner back in .UH UH not for me like I said put the whole thing in.
Even having clean clogs I would still like to be able to buy new liners, especially after I have had them for the last 4 years. The liners are clean but now getting thinner.
SO COME ON YOU CROC DESIGNERS LETS HAVE NEW CROCS LINERS.PLEEEAAASE.

4.0 out of 5 stars crocs unisex mammoth clogs, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Crocs Mammoth Unisex Clog (Shoes)
My husband loves them. Wears them all the time in the house and useful for excursions to the garage, recycling bins and chasing our Gordon Setter when she pinches something from the kitchan

4.0 out of 5 stars great! but why not an easily removable lining?, 8 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Crocs Mammoth Unisex Clog (Shoes)
THese clogs are ideal for slipping on to go out with the dog. Perfect, really happy with that purchase.I used them in mud, snow, rain - and sun!
I tried to see if there was a way to easily remove the lining so that it could be washed separately; it seems they are attached with these two button on the side. It would have been very easy to make the holes in the lining like slits for buttons, instead of just punched through and fastened to the clog. Or am I missing something?

4.0 out of 5 stars Much warmer than normal Crocs - but buy a bigger size!, 16 Dec. 2009
K. Young (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I live in my Crocs, and spend a lot of time in the garden. These are great for colder weather, and for using on wet grass because they don't have the bottom holes, so keep your feet dry (still holes on top, so not meant for puddle stomping!). I would definitely recommend getting a size larger than you normally wear in Crocs because, although the lining does flatten, they don't slip easily on and off like normal Crocs - they're much more snug. These don't have the flip-over strap like normal ones (I mention this because I wondered if they would myself).

4.0 out of 5 stars Croc Mammoth, for those prehistoric winters, 14 Dec. 2009
K. Swain (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
My wife has had a pair of these for a couple of years and I always shied away from buying a pair as I have always had soft, 'no back' slippers. However, as my most recent pair of soft slippers finally became tatty and kept falling off as I walked around I relented to her persuasion and ordered a pair of forest green mammoths.

I must say, as soon as I put them on they were so much warmer, softer and more supportive than any slippers I have owned before. They feel good enough to walk the dog in (not that I would) due to the wrap-around shell which has a slight 'lip' at the rear to keep your foot from sliding out and the inner is SO warm that I didn't want to take them off !

Though I wouldn't admit it to her, I wish I had bought a pair of these last winter. I will not wear anything else around the house now - these are the new slippers of choice. Buy a pair, you won't be disappointed.

I read other reviews which stated you have to buy a size up from your usual. I bought my normal 13 (as it is the biggest I could get) and when I first put them on they felt snug. But the lining material settled down after about ten minutes and they feel a perfect fit now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - just make sure you get a size larger than normal, 18 May 2012
A. I. McCulloch "Andrea" (Co Durham) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have these keeping my feet warm as I type, the best slippers I have ever owned. They are more than slippers; I've worn them outdoors to cycle and on shopping trips. No odder than wearing the furry Ugg boots that seem to have become a fashion fixture for twelve months of the year.

Do as others have suggested and buy a size larger than you normally do in Crocs. The furry lining takes up quite a bit of space within the shoe and it's wise to be aware of this.
Like all Crocs they offer very good stability for the foot and have an excellent arch support. They don't have the footbed massage nodules of conventional Crocs - personally I find these slightly uncomfortable, so I don't miss them.

They are phenomenally comfortable, the first thing I put on in the morning. I have circulation problems but the soft linings have done away with the need to wear socks. I didn't remove the linings to wash them in my washing machine but pulled the linings out, leaving them attached by the buttons. On a 30 degree wash they washed perfectly, the lining becoming fragrant again and remaining soft, without lumps.