on 10 September 2010
Having suffered from terrible skin condition for most of my life I can whole heartedly recommend this product. After years trying everything prescribed by doctors and suffering disappointment in the end every time I was at a loss for a while. Then a nurse recommended this product and gave me a free sample to try. It worked like magic, made my skin condition bearable to the point that I am relieved daily.
on 3 June 2013
Good product recommended for dry skin by all sorts of health professionals - for while you are having chemotherapy, for some difficult skin conditions and just to make you feel better. Good price and well packaged. Perfect combination
on 26 June 2014
I have always been impressed with the Aveeno range, so was really pleased to find this product on here for such a good price. It is the only lotion which keeps my eczema at bay, and this is after years of trying various prescribed steroid creams which are not good for the skin. This product is entirely natural and uses oats - it's impressively thick but smooth, and doesn't really smell of anything at all (slightly oaty but in no way overpowering). Recommended for all sensitive skin.
on 10 April 2010
***** stars for a reason*****
i have been using this product on my 16 month old baby for the last month. It was recommended by a dermatologist for very dry skin & a red ras, after using a host of other products and driving myself mad in the process. Aveeno lotion has worked a treat and there is no sign of dry skin or the red rash that was present from January. using it twice daily. It not greasy & the whole family can use it. (the smaller containers (200ml & 300ml) of this product for some reason seem to work out cheaper than the 400ml
on 3 December 2013
This daily moisturiser is good and is of a very high quality, works as described and overall I am very pleased with it. It certainly helps with my eczema!
However, the image used (I bought the 3 pack if 200ML tubes) is slightly miss representative as I expected the product to come in a nice Aveeno box, as depicted, but instead I got the three bottles in a used ear plug box. It's a good job this wasn't a Christmas present and was just for me!
Overall I would buy again as both the product and the price are fantastic, but the packaging was a little disappointing.
on 26 July 2011
Good value for money - one tube would cost you about £6.00 - lovely product too. Very moisturising. I use it everywhere - on my hands, body and face.
on 4 December 2013
I've had problems with my dry skin forever and am affected by psoriasis. I've tried many different products but this beats them all. It is absorbed quickly and makes my skin feel great - it's the best it's looked for ages. I've already recommended it to others and this will now be my permanent moisturiser of choice. By the way, this can also be obtained on prescription in the UK but if you have to pay for them it works out cheaper getting it from here.
on 25 March 2013
I used to use Aqueous Cream but it started irritating my skin so a pharmacist with recommended Aveeno and I have been using it ever since. It does not clear it completely and I do occasionally have to use a steroid/antifungal but it's not as big as an issue it used to be.

HOWEVER, if you happen to keep a few days stubble/a beard then you may find that the cream absorbs very quickly leaving lots of what look like powdery residue all over your beard. This off-white residue is clearly visibly as small specks (I think it's the Oatmeal Powder they must put in this product, and I get asked often by people, 'what is that on your face?'.
If you happen to stroke ur beard then it increases, though if you get a towel and stroke it in the direction of hair growth HARD then the residue should clear (i.e it gets stuck to the towel I imagine!). Alternatively, wet ur face slightly where you can see the residue and rub something mostly lint free (i.e not a tissue!) HARD and it should disappear. You always need to look in a mirror to do this and by touching your face to clear one area, you can bring out the residue in another. ANNOYING I KNOW!! But since this product works for me, until I decide to try another, I just have to put up with it!

This is the only negative thing about this product. I imagine because most people using this product are women, thus void of any significant facial hair, nobody has mentioned this before or experiences it as I have not seen someone complaining about this in particular before except someone (another man) complaining that the body cream becomes stringy or something, but I have never tried that product to comment.
on 21 February 2014
I am a devotee to the product. Very mild for sensitive skin and non greasy. However ensure creme is fully absorbed as leaves white marks on dark clothing so 1 mark deducted. Disappointed with delivery as it was left in waste bin even though emailed seller to advise the delivery team not to put item in bin so another point deducted
on 29 August 2011
Hands down the best daily-use moisturizer I've ever used. Very little scent, which was a major selling point for me. Absorbs quickly without residue, appropriate for sensitive skin (your mileage may vary of course) and the price point is pretty solid. If you have a Costco account though it's cheaper there. Just saying.