Price:£7.43+ Free shipping

on 6 April 2011
I bought this product from vet UK as it was the cheapest combined price/postage I could find on the internet. To wash a single, pure down sleeping bag, it took half of the 300ml bottle. The sleeping bag was more than 30 years old, although not used much. It was bought to use up the mountains of Scotland in winter and cost mega bucks and I was frightened to wash it just in case I ruined it. I have never washed it before as I use a sleeping bag liner, however it had a few minor stains and smelled a bit musty the last time I took it down from the attic. I put it in the washing machine with no other items on a 30 degree wash. After washing, the stains were removed. I noted other user comments online that said their down sleeping bag took a week to dry, so I put it in my tumble dryer with dryer balls. It took 3 hours in the tumble dryer, removing it every half hour to turn it inside out or round a bit. (A normal load in my machine would have been 45-50 minutes). I then put it out on the washing line in the garden the next day in the sunshine to make sure it was completely dry inside. The loft of the down came back up nicely in the drying process. Sad to say there is still a vey minor musty smell, but that could just be due to the age of the bag. I would recommend this product. However, I may never know if the bag would have washed just as well with ordinary soap liquid. I wasn't prepared to take the risk.
on 10 January 2014
currently using it hopefully I shall have some nice clean down jackets! Should of bought a bigger bottle as if you are in hard water areas it take 150ml for one item per wash.
on 11 February 2014
I chose this item because I couldn't buy it in a high street street and also it is the best one to use to wash my two down coats. It works perfectly.
on 28 November 2013
Top quality product ,very good on my down jacket,jacket came up like new and smells fab,very impressed with this cleaner.
on 16 December 2013
This is a great product. Works every time. I would highly recommend it to anyone with any down filled garments.
on 25 November 2013
Is good at retaining 'puffiness' of down, but doesn't get some marks out and doesn't smell great. It has made my down coat 'cleaner' but not as clean as I would like. I have spent 3 days drying the coat out so I will live with the small marks for now.
on 24 January 2011
We used the wash on some slippers and a Gillet which all turned out brilliantly. We put the items through the tumble drier on low with those drier balls you can get and they all turner out perfectly with no clumping at all.
on 5 January 2016
I took my sleeping bag to a dry cleaners to get cleaned and gave them this to wash it in, which they were happy to do. It came back fluffy and smelling fresh and I still had half a bottle left.
on 22 January 2015
I have used this on two jackets and it seems to have done the job without and significant effect on the jackets. They were certainly more socially acceptable afterwards anyway!!!
on 29 December 2015
Really great product allowing me to wash and tumble my north face down coat back to like new. I followed it with the down proof nikwax.

See one answered question