5.0 out of 5 stars The best

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Published 12 months ago by Mrs L A Thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
This product did not do what I was hoping it would do (or what the description said it would do). The support from the base basically comes from the change mat, so once the child is sat in it, it just squeezes all the air out of it and the base is fairly flat. The side supports are also flimsy and not up to holding a wriggly 1 year old. I opted for the Munchkin Travel Booster Seat as a replacement which has a rigid support base, with extendable legs if needed, and it still acts as a bag to carry nappies/food. Much better value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Booster Seat??? How????? Very disappointed, 16 April 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 22mth old daughter who is petite and weights less than 23lbs as we eat out allot and are going on holiday soon. She loves to sit at the table and feel like she's part of everything. As soon as she sat on the seat it was barley visible! She was slightly higher than when sat on a chair alone. The padding is just the change mat and this barley raises a child/my child up to the table. The design is nice and compact size is great but NOT as a Booster seat. I have no bought the hip-hop Booster Seat/Bag which I can't rate high enough. The seat is triple height to this one and is made from a hard plastic shell inside the bag (which also protects all items in the bag).

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 1 Feb 2009
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
I purchased this because when I go round to other peoples houses it is much better than lugging a highchair around. It has also come in handy when going out for a meal, I really don't like the highchairs you are given as they always look mucky and I worrie about what you can catch so this is the perfect solution and helps them feel part of the group. I also think the changing mat and the space for nappies and bottle is an added bonus. It is the best thing for mums every where!! A must have item for anyone with young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars So handy, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Weve used this a few times and it's great And really good value. Great for taking away and feels secure on chair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok item but could be a lot better, 18 July 2011
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Purchased this item after much consideration, however at the Amazon price it made it very appealing and taking our little boy's stroller into restaurants was not always possible hence the purchase!

It is an "ok" item but could be so much better and therefore I have only rated it as midrange. My son is 14 months old and weighs 23lb, I found with some nappies in the base too (as this is what its designed for)it was enough to raise him BUT the strap at the back is in the wrong place.... if it was or there was another one on the back part of the booster seat it would be more sturdy? In hindsight it needs not the strap moving but an additional one.

The bag, change mat and pockets are all good. If only the sides as another reviewer has mentioned were stronger and it had this additional strap at the back it would have been rated more. Nonetheless its reasonably priced and will no doubt get used, so we will get our value for money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what an amazing product, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
I have a 1 year old and was about to buy a high chair for my daughter but was introduced to this seat while on holiday. This is an amazing product and your child feels like they are part of the family at meal times and not sat on their own. I would recommend this product to any one who is looking to buy a high chair as this so so much better and also cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
So easy for when you are on the go and very easy to use. I take this everywhere! The little changing mat is great for when you are on the go too

1.0 out of 5 stars Never got the product!, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
After waiting and waiting. The Booster seat was on the warehouse for a few weeks so I can not recommend it because It never was deliver to me.

I contact the supplier and the refunded despite I did not asked for I thought the will re deliver to me but all they did was refund the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and good design, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Ideal for my 16 month old and use as a booster seat for 21/2 yr old. Got rid of my expensive and bulky changing bag and just use this. Wouldnt use it unless child can sit up very well...sides arent very rigid...but have found invaluable at restaurants/friends houses

5.0 out of 5 stars value handy product, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat (Baby Product)
brilliant item to use at home take out for days or holiday ensures child's safety easy to fit onto any chair so family can sit together where ever you are and a changing mat too !!good idea great value compared to other makes nice looking bag when packed up too!

TOMY 3-in-1 Booster Seat