5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!
I bought this product for my little girl when she was around 9weeks old. She totally loves it! It is great because it allows for the volume to be adjusted aswell as having a daytime mode and night time mode. In the morning, i have the music quite loud whereas at night, i put it down as low as it can go. It has 3 different songs for the day mode and another 3 different...
Published on 12 July 2009 by Cheryl

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product
I bought this for my 8 week old son - good enough product - only downside was that a few buttons didnt work.
Published on 9 Nov 2011 by MaryB

‹ Previous | 126 27 2834 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great to keepbaby amused, 24 Mar 2011
Ms. A. Dickie (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought this to use at night time but have also used during the day to amuse my 3 month old son,he loves it. You can turn down tolow volume so that its not too loud while baby still in your room.Light show works well on ceiling and baby love it. It does have the option for short melody which shuts off if baby falls asleep reasonable quickly. Well made toy, would recommend. My little one now reaches out to touch the toy and the bee and bird sounds amuse him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime is a breeze, 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My 3 month old baby loves this at bedtime, and we love it as she settles to sleep so much quicker and stays asleep. We never stay out without it!!! Daytime mode comes in handy for entertaining baby whilst you grab a quick shower. However make sure you always have spare batteries & this one is a guzzler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomy Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow 5*, 16 Feb 2011
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
The item is lovely & worth every penny. I love all the features including the buttons baby can touch, the moving lightshow on the front and top and knowing it is voice sensored is a nice added extra. Now i just CANT wait for my baby to be born to start to use it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Jacob, the wee fellow, loves his Winnie light show. It seems to both relax and entertain him. The adults seemed to respond in a simular way.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Baby Loves It!, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I needed help in transitioning my 3 month old baby from the crib to the cot and this product is a god sent. I swtiched on the night mode and the images projected on the ceiling and the soft lullaby not only distracted my little one but it also aided him to fall asleep without being rocked or swaddled. The morning mode lets him know it is now morning and he wakes up without crying to grizzling. I love the automatic mode on the machine as well, when the baby starts to cry or becomes restless the machine automatically turns on and calms the baby right down. This is a must by, I love it and so does my little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, would recomend, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My son absolutly loves this he is 6 months old. The light up show is clear and i like that you can adjust the volume, its so easy to work the different settings the control buttons are simple to use. My other son who is 20 months also likes it. I would recomend this to other poeple infact i bought another 1 recently to give to my step brothers new baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Whenever I put my baby in her cot she starts looking towards the ceiling and cannot start assuming it is night time until she hears the soothing music and movement of the cartoon characters on the ceiling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 11 Nov 2010
A. Grassam "Slade" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought this item as a replacement for one I had for my first baby (now aged almost 5) which broke down, probably due to excess use. I have found that for both of my children these music and light show boxes are extremely useful and really help them settle to sleep. They are intended to fit onto the side of the cot, although we tend to place it outside and away from the cot. I believe this to be a really good model: it plays for either ten minutes or five minutes, and on the five minute setting it can be re-activated by sound if the baby is still unsettled; there is a choice of three songs to help them sleep and three to help them wake up; the music its plays is pleasant; the light show is good and works even when the room is quite light, although it really does need a dark room to be fully effective; and - most importantly - it has a volume control. Many don't and are set to a very load setting. We used to a stuff a pillow behind our old to reduce the noise. Also, unlike other types of lullaby toys, this only plays songs and doesn't interupt with spoken word/speech sections. All in all, a much better replacement for our previous model.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 4 Nov 2010
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My twins were born 14 weeks early and spent 5 months in special care. One of the toys that really helped to calm my babies was a Chicco Lullaby Light. When he came out of special care I decided to buy something similar (the item under review) and was so disappointed. The sound quality was terrible and the batteries were sapped almost immediately. Needless to say I returned it - thank goodness I managed to buy the Chicco toy second hand!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic lightshow, 20 Sep 2010
Laura Ashley (Weston Super Mare) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought tis for my 7 mts boy and 2 years old doughter and they love it.It's very calming with 3 songs for daytime and one for night time with projector showing Winnie & friends.It's very nice and does the job and for the night lightshow has some kind of sensor and when the child cries starts automaticly.It does take a lot of baterries but I put rechargeble on mine. I'm very pleased whith it and i think it's the best out of all on the market.

‹ Previous | 126 27 2834 | Next ›