5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!
Published on 12 July 2009 by Cheryl

Volume button not working. Disappointed as i did read reviews previously about how cheaply this product was made, but I went against reviews & brought it anyway.....do not buy it!!
Published 3 months ago by A RAI

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!, 12 July 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought this product for my little girl when she was around 9weeks old. She totally loves it! It is great because it allows for the volume to be adjusted aswell as having a daytime mode and night time mode. In the morning, i have the music quite loud whereas at night, i put it down as low as it can go. It has 3 different songs for the day mode and another 3 different ones for night mode. I always stick to the same one at night time so that my little girl realises its bedtime. After her feed, i put her into her crib, put it onto the timer mode for 10mins and by the time it switches off, she's asleep!! FAB! And if she gets up cryng at any point, the lightshow switches itself back on and she goes back to sleep. Means that i dont have to lift her out to calm her, she now has the ability to get herself back to sleep. I would defo recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 20 May 2009
Mr. P. Wood - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
After much deliberation on whether to buy a cot mobile or light show, we opted for this. Our daughter finds the music very soothing and the light show grabs her attention as she drifs off to sleep. If she stirs the sound activation option kicks the music and lights back in to get her back off to sleep. Overall tha sound quality is excellent and the projected image on the ceiling is very clear. winner!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed as i did read reviews previously about how cheaply ..., 6 July 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Winnie the pooh rocks during the day, lacks focus at night, 22 Oct 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
We bought this to entertain out DD when going to bed, from the time we brought her home in March up to now 7 months later this item has amused our child a lot. Here are the good points enough things for the baby to interact with, the volume can be adjusted for nighttimes, Night scene and Day scene interactive button work with different sounds on day and night features, the tv appearance at the front is great our DD loved watching it and it has a decent time out timer. Bad points: Cant mount this on a Travel cot or a Play pen, seems built only for Railed Cots or child beds (However will stand on its base, you cant reverse the ceiling light image on the night feature if you place it in the wrong location the images are upside down (Nursery planning might resolve, we couldn't as the room wouldn't allow), there is no way of focusing a sharper imagine for the ceiling light image on night feature.
Battery comsumption we found was medium lasting about 20 days using it for up to 4 periods in the day and 2 at night. 4 stars awarded because of the mounting and lack of feature for night light displays. I would recommend this for a new born+

5.0 out of 5 stars Winnie the Pooh sweet dreams light show, 2 Jun 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My baby, 4 months, loves it. She is kept entertained while I have a shower etc which, as all new mums know, is essential. Its easy to install/use and the voice activation means that in the morning I can switch it on without her seeing me. I would definately recommend this product to other parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Bought this when my son was a few weeks old and to be honest he didn't pay much attention. He's now 10 weeks old and I put him into his crib and play Winnie and he asleep within no time. I have not had any problems with this item and will continue to use it every night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be ready to replace it...., 20 Mar 2010
T. Steele - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My daughter loves it and we use it every evening as part of her routine. Only problem is that it isn't very well made and therefore you should fully expect to have to replace it. I'm on my second one in 8 months! First it was the display to go, then the sound and general buttons. Overall, the product is disappointing as it isn't durable and ultimately falls apart....

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY disappointed..., 22 April 2011
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Well, I read all the reviews including the negative ones but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt as most of the negative reviews were over a year ago - I thought that surely Tomy would have sorted out the defective models by now. Unfortunately not. We received the item last night (at 7:58pm after waiting in the house all day to receive the item - Amazon Prime customer so we knew we'd receive it that day) - installed brand new Duracell batteries, and oohed and ahhed at the beautiful display as we put baby to bed.

Just put little one down for his afternoon and and - nothing. Not switching on, no music, no lights - nothing.

We're very disappointed and won't be ordering a replacement as it seems to be a widespread issue - we'll research other models instead.

Come on Tomy - sort it out!!!!!!

A VERY disgruntled Mummy....

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Broken after a couple of months. Something inside snapped so the picture on the font doesn't light up anymore.
Before that it was ok, but not great, it has to be very dark to see the projection and also if you don't have it on the right position then you only see half the pic as cot rails or walls get in the way. Also it says it has three songs for night and three for day, which it does, except it plays the same one over and over,you have to manually change it which isn't great if your listening to it during the day.
However my baby enjoyed pushing the characters and the movement sensor us a nice touch, but I wouldn't recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2nd one I've had to buy - will probably need a 3rd!, 7 Oct 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My daughter loves this music light show gadget but it's not very well made. I'm on the second one in just over a year as the first one conked out! The screw on the battery cover is the first thing to go and has already gone on the new one within a month. The thread goes so easily and then you can't get it out to change the batteries (which need changing a lot!). I've had to break open the cover on both. Lovely choice of music and clear projection on the ceiling. Nice choice of baby putting it on with a cry (although a slight cough does it too!) or by pushing the buttons. The sighing/yawning Winnie etc are very quiet but the bee is fun.

Update 2 years later= Pooh was packed away in perfect working order when my daughter got too old for it. 18months later I got it out for my second daughter and within a month the lights on it have failed. The music is fine but the front picture doesn't work at all and the projection flickers so much it could cause a fit! I definitely won't be buying a 3rd! I've replaced it with the seahorse and chicco moon. Not as sophisticated but better value for money.