5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!
Published on 12 July 2009 by Cheryl

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Really disappointed with this product. When it arrived, I assembed it and added the 4x AA batteries that are required. Warning the batteries do not last long. I went out and bought rechargeable batteries for this and I can get 2/3 days life before I beed to re-charge.

Published 21 days ago by Claire McKinlay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!, 12 July 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought this product for my little girl when she was around 9weeks old. She totally loves it! It is great because it allows for the volume to be adjusted aswell as having a daytime mode and night time mode. In the morning, i have the music quite loud whereas at night, i put it down as low as it can go. It has 3 different songs for the day mode and another 3 different ones for night mode. I always stick to the same one at night time so that my little girl realises its bedtime. After her feed, i put her into her crib, put it onto the timer mode for 10mins and by the time it switches off, she's asleep!! FAB! And if she gets up cryng at any point, the lightshow switches itself back on and she goes back to sleep. Means that i dont have to lift her out to calm her, she now has the ability to get herself back to sleep. I would defo recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 20 May 2009
Mr. P. Wood - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
After much deliberation on whether to buy a cot mobile or light show, we opted for this. Our daughter finds the music very soothing and the light show grabs her attention as she drifs off to sleep. If she stirs the sound activation option kicks the music and lights back in to get her back off to sleep. Overall tha sound quality is excellent and the projected image on the ceiling is very clear. winner!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)

The projector show does not work!! When I first bought it, it was fine, however the next day. It stoped working. An image is projected onto the ceiling, however this does not rotate.

The best part about this product is the calming music and the fact that it activates if the child is crying, however the music will only play for 5 mins and it takes my child longer than 5 mins to fall asleep so have to keep sneaking back into her room to reactive the music.

All in all, very disappointed and I would not buy again or recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars With a bit of DIY this is a LIFESAVER! Worth purchasing if you have sleepless nights, 24 Jan. 2015
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
In all honestly I initially thought this product was a waste of money.
I bought it for my 5 month old daughter who was waking up 6x a night for her dummy and I needed something automatic to distract her and send her back to sleep. (She sleeps in her own room in a cotbed)
The first night, the smallest creak of a floorboard or even a slight heavy breath would set this off. It's SO loud and the night light could light up the world let alone her tiny room!
It sat in the cupboard until one night we could not settle her. After 45 minutes of none stop screaming I said get that stupid Winnie thing out!!! We put it on and she smiled and fell straight to sleep!
Was it a fluke?!
Well after a bit of DIY to the projector I've managed to find a spot on the cot far enough away it doesn't set off unless she whines a bit loud, I have covered the nightlight so only the projector lights up and I have also covered the speaker so it's not as loud!
It's been nearly 2 weeks and we have only had to get out of bed on 2/3 occasions! I'd say this is a LIFESAVER!!
The batteries have lasted us 2 weeks and I will be swapping them over for rechargeable ones to save money.
I do recommend this product. It has definitely worked for our family :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Bought this when my son was a few weeks old and to be honest he didn't pay much attention. He's now 10 weeks old and I put him into his crib and play Winnie and he asleep within no time. I have not had any problems with this item and will continue to use it every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winnie the Pooh sweet dreams light show, 2 Jun. 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My baby, 4 months, loves it. She is kept entertained while I have a shower etc which, as all new mums know, is essential. Its easy to install/use and the voice activation means that in the morning I can switch it on without her seeing me. I would definately recommend this product to other parents.

3.0 out of 5 stars lightshow, 20 Nov. 2009
J. Spence - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My little girl loves this both in the day time and at night. The two modes are excellent and ability to adjust volume is great. It's a really good product idea but I marked it low as after 2 mths I had to return it for a replacement as the sound went, So hang onto your receipt. It also uses alot of batteries particularly if you leave in sleep mode and manufacturer recommends not to use rechargable batteries?! I waiting to see how long this one lasts for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Very pleased with this. My baby enjoys looking at the moving images although projection not as clear as It could be but it's still works very well. Lovely soothing music & good selection of soft appropriate bedtime lullabies. Love the fact that it is activated by movement if baby wakes up although for my baby it is sometimes a distraction so he doesn't want to go back to sleep!!

First one sent was faulty & was sent a replacement following day. Thank you! Very good customer service & product as why I have given it 5 stars. I would definitely recommend this to any parent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking purchase very loud and cheap, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Awful cheap sounding noise and is so loud I don't believe it would sooth any baby. Never used it in the end and it didn't turn down the volume either .shocking purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars good concept / poor design and build, 22 Nov. 2014
JA Rex - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Brilliant concept and baby loved it at bedtime and morning naps, build quality however is very very poor, the volume slider does not actually control the volume only a cover over the speaker muffling the sound, You need rechargeable batteries and i needed up replacing them once every 10 days using it every night, The item has finally broken and stopped working a few days after 1 year was up. the daytime/nighttime switch is not very well built to last a long time. would use a similar thing in the future but probably not this make..!