5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!
Published on 12 July 2009 by Cheryl

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor replacement for old version! Epic fail!!!!
Published 8 months ago by T. S. Chandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!, 12 July 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought this product for my little girl when she was around 9weeks old. She totally loves it! It is great because it allows for the volume to be adjusted aswell as having a daytime mode and night time mode. In the morning, i have the music quite loud whereas at night, i put it down as low as it can go. It has 3 different songs for the day mode and another 3 different ones for night mode. I always stick to the same one at night time so that my little girl realises its bedtime. After her feed, i put her into her crib, put it onto the timer mode for 10mins and by the time it switches off, she's asleep!! FAB! And if she gets up cryng at any point, the lightshow switches itself back on and she goes back to sleep. Means that i dont have to lift her out to calm her, she now has the ability to get herself back to sleep. I would defo recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 20 May 2009
Mr. P. Wood - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
After much deliberation on whether to buy a cot mobile or light show, we opted for this. Our daughter finds the music very soothing and the light show grabs her attention as she drifs off to sleep. If she stirs the sound activation option kicks the music and lights back in to get her back off to sleep. Overall tha sound quality is excellent and the projected image on the ceiling is very clear. winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Bought this when my son was a few weeks old and to be honest he didn't pay much attention. He's now 10 weeks old and I put him into his crib and play Winnie and he asleep within no time. I have not had any problems with this item and will continue to use it every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good night light, 9 Nov 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
This is a very good night light. Or you can have it set for day time mode. Ther projector is good but you have to make sure it fits on the wall properly. I had to move the cot slightly so it could be seen. You can also have it set so it comes on when baby makes a noise. Very funny when you hear your baby trump and it starts playing haha safe to say its not on that setting anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winnie the Pooh sweet dreams light show, 2 Jun 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My baby, 4 months, loves it. She is kept entertained while I have a shower etc which, as all new mums know, is essential. Its easy to install/use and the voice activation means that in the morning I can switch it on without her seeing me. I would definately recommend this product to other parents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor replacement for old version! Epic fail!!!!, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought this to replace the old Winnie the Pooh light show/mobile I had which was excellent, but this one is rubbish in comparison. In trying to make it better they have succeeded in making it far worse! A host of useless buttons on the front that will never get used, volume control doesn't really change the volume much( too loud), the wake up function is not sensitive enough, my daughter can be screaming and it doesn't come on till I hit it! It eats batteries like there is no tomorrow, the tunes are no where near as relaxing (it doesn't even play the Winnie the Pooh tune in night mode), you can't adjust the length of time the tune plays in auto mode like the old one could,I don't understand the morning feature what is it for?? Just use the night time feature in the morning too!! A true case of if it ain't broken don't fix it!!!! Sorry tomy epic fail from me! I will be looking on eBay for an old one ASAP !

1.0 out of 5 stars Was not happy at all with this Sweet Dreams Light show, 13 Nov 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Was not happy at all with this Sweet Dreams Light show. Child should be deaf in order to fall asleep with this music box. It's so loud! The regulator of volume was not working at all and the sound of music irritates more than bringing any calm effect. The picture projecting on the ceiling is very pale. On top, when we received this magical music device the package was broken (like somebody wise had already returned this before) and the music box was scratched from sides (I guess it got scratched when this somebody had made a right move and had kicked this damn music box from his poor shocked baby as far as possible with the swing of the leg). And it's cheap quality. Would not recomend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Be ready to replace it...., 20 Mar 2010
T. Steele - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My daughter loves it and we use it every evening as part of her routine. Only problem is that it isn't very well made and therefore you should fully expect to have to replace it. I'm on my second one in 8 months! First it was the display to go, then the sound and general buttons. Overall, the product is disappointing as it isn't durable and ultimately falls apart....

3.0 out of 5 stars lightshow, 20 Nov 2009
J. Spence - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My little girl loves this both in the day time and at night. The two modes are excellent and ability to adjust volume is great. It's a really good product idea but I marked it low as after 2 mths I had to return it for a replacement as the sound went, So hang onto your receipt. It also uses alot of batteries particularly if you leave in sleep mode and manufacturer recommends not to use rechargable batteries?! I waiting to see how long this one lasts for.

2.0 out of 5 stars good concept / poor design and build, 22 Nov 2014
JA Rex - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Brilliant concept and baby loved it at bedtime and morning naps, build quality however is very very poor, the volume slider does not actually control the volume only a cover over the speaker muffling the sound, You need rechargeable batteries and i needed up replacing them once every 10 days using it every night, The item has finally broken and stopped working a few days after 1 year was up. the daytime/nighttime switch is not very well built to last a long time. would use a similar thing in the future but probably not this make..!