5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!
Published on 12 July 2009 by Cheryl

Volume button not working. Disappointed as i did read reviews previously about how cheaply this product was made, but I went against reviews & brought it anyway.....do not buy it!!
Published 2 months ago by A RAI

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!, 12 July 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought this product for my little girl when she was around 9weeks old. She totally loves it! It is great because it allows for the volume to be adjusted aswell as having a daytime mode and night time mode. In the morning, i have the music quite loud whereas at night, i put it down as low as it can go. It has 3 different songs for the day mode and another 3 different ones for night mode. I always stick to the same one at night time so that my little girl realises its bedtime. After her feed, i put her into her crib, put it onto the timer mode for 10mins and by the time it switches off, she's asleep!! FAB! And if she gets up cryng at any point, the lightshow switches itself back on and she goes back to sleep. Means that i dont have to lift her out to calm her, she now has the ability to get herself back to sleep. I would defo recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 20 May 2009
Mr. P. Wood - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
After much deliberation on whether to buy a cot mobile or light show, we opted for this. Our daughter finds the music very soothing and the light show grabs her attention as she drifs off to sleep. If she stirs the sound activation option kicks the music and lights back in to get her back off to sleep. Overall tha sound quality is excellent and the projected image on the ceiling is very clear. winner!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed as i did read reviews previously about how cheaply ..., 6 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Bought this when my son was a few weeks old and to be honest he didn't pay much attention. He's now 10 weeks old and I put him into his crib and play Winnie and he asleep within no time. I have not had any problems with this item and will continue to use it every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winnie the Pooh sweet dreams light show, 2 Jun 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My baby, 4 months, loves it. She is kept entertained while I have a shower etc which, as all new mums know, is essential. Its easy to install/use and the voice activation means that in the morning I can switch it on without her seeing me. I would definately recommend this product to other parents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be ready to replace it...., 20 Mar 2010
T. Steele - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My daughter loves it and we use it every evening as part of her routine. Only problem is that it isn't very well made and therefore you should fully expect to have to replace it. I'm on my second one in 8 months! First it was the display to go, then the sound and general buttons. Overall, the product is disappointing as it isn't durable and ultimately falls apart....

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Broken after a couple of months. Something inside snapped so the picture on the font doesn't light up anymore.
Before that it was ok, but not great, it has to be very dark to see the projection and also if you don't have it on the right position then you only see half the pic as cot rails or walls get in the way. Also it says it has three songs for night and three for day, which it does, except it plays the same one over and over,you have to manually change it which isn't great if your listening to it during the day.
However my baby enjoyed pushing the characters and the movement sensor us a nice touch, but I wouldn't recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY disappointed..., 22 April 2011
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Well, I read all the reviews including the negative ones but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt as most of the negative reviews were over a year ago - I thought that surely Tomy would have sorted out the defective models by now. Unfortunately not. We received the item last night (at 7:58pm after waiting in the house all day to receive the item - Amazon Prime customer so we knew we'd receive it that day) - installed brand new Duracell batteries, and oohed and ahhed at the beautiful display as we put baby to bed.

Just put little one down for his afternoon and and - nothing. Not switching on, no music, no lights - nothing.

We're very disappointed and won't be ordering a replacement as it seems to be a widespread issue - we'll research other models instead.

Come on Tomy - sort it out!!!!!!

A VERY disgruntled Mummy....

3.0 out of 5 stars lightshow, 20 Nov 2009
J. Spence - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My little girl loves this both in the day time and at night. The two modes are excellent and ability to adjust volume is great. It's a really good product idea but I marked it low as after 2 mths I had to return it for a replacement as the sound went, So hang onto your receipt. It also uses alot of batteries particularly if you leave in sleep mode and manufacturer recommends not to use rechargable batteries?! I waiting to see how long this one lasts for.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery., 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Great product only thing I would say is uses lots of batteries and although has volume control still quite loud and very bright for bed time