5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!
Published on 12 July 2009 by Cheryl

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
very annoying ticking noise which is even louder than the music itself. I felt sorry for my daughter bec she likes it but the ticking noise for me and my wife was unbearable. I asked for a refund and not a replacement as its clear from other reviews that this issue is common with some other costumers. Please manufacturer, fix this problem , must be simple !!!!!
Published 4 months ago by Mohsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!, 12 July 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought this product for my little girl when she was around 9weeks old. She totally loves it! It is great because it allows for the volume to be adjusted aswell as having a daytime mode and night time mode. In the morning, i have the music quite loud whereas at night, i put it down as low as it can go. It has 3 different songs for the day mode and another 3 different ones for night mode. I always stick to the same one at night time so that my little girl realises its bedtime. After her feed, i put her into her crib, put it onto the timer mode for 10mins and by the time it switches off, she's asleep!! FAB! And if she gets up cryng at any point, the lightshow switches itself back on and she goes back to sleep. Means that i dont have to lift her out to calm her, she now has the ability to get herself back to sleep. I would defo recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 20 May 2009
Mr. P. Wood - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
After much deliberation on whether to buy a cot mobile or light show, we opted for this. Our daughter finds the music very soothing and the light show grabs her attention as she drifs off to sleep. If she stirs the sound activation option kicks the music and lights back in to get her back off to sleep. Overall tha sound quality is excellent and the projected image on the ceiling is very clear. winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value for money, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
This puts my 4month old in a transe, he wont take his eyes of the little light up screen until he cant keep his eyes open anymore, love the timer which means it will turn itself off, the only negative i have is that it has 3 day time songs and 3 night time songs however these dont change automatically, you have to press the button on the side to change the song so it can be very repetitive if you are in the same room as your little one while this is playing, dont let that put you off however as this really is great!

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 25 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product, 9 Nov 2011
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 8 week old son - good enough product - only downside was that a few buttons didnt work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed as i did read reviews previously about how cheaply ..., 6 July 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Volume button not working. Disappointed as i did read reviews previously about how cheaply this product was made, but I went against reviews & brought it anyway.....do not buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PURCHASE!, 14 Nov 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My 12 weeks old baby loves this, the light projection captures her attention brilliantly. The 3 different lullaby tunes are ideal for variation and the volume can be adjusted to suit. I remember the old style lullaby light show that was a big success - this one must be the best out today in my opinion. Very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
Bought this when my son was a few weeks old and to be honest he didn't pay much attention. He's now 10 weeks old and I put him into his crib and play Winnie and he asleep within no time. I have not had any problems with this item and will continue to use it every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winnie the Pooh sweet dreams light show, 2 Jun 2009
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My baby, 4 months, loves it. She is kept entertained while I have a shower etc which, as all new mums know, is essential. Its easy to install/use and the voice activation means that in the morning I can switch it on without her seeing me. I would definately recommend this product to other parents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be ready to replace it...., 20 Mar 2010
T. Steele - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Winnie the Pooh Sweet Dreams Lightshow (Baby Product)
My daughter loves it and we use it every evening as part of her routine. Only problem is that it isn't very well made and therefore you should fully expect to have to replace it. I'm on my second one in 8 months! First it was the display to go, then the sound and general buttons. Overall, the product is disappointing as it isn't durable and ultimately falls apart....