5.0 out of 5 stars Plaque off for Dogs
I have had used plaque off for my two border collies throughout 2010. my dogs are 8 and 11 years old. my vet has commented on the lack of plague on their teeth. and it has even removed old plague, i would thoroughly recommend it.

karen marshall
Published on 4 Jan 2011 by Marshy

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SURE.
MY dog will not drink/eat this so unable to test further.Sounds a great idea but dog decided against!Depends on dog.
Published 10 months ago by Mr. F. Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Plaque off for Dogs, 4 Jan 2011

karen marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars this really works, 8 Sep 2010
E. J. Wheeler (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlaqueOff 60g (Misc.)
my dogs have been on this product for 3 weeks, and already the plaque is starting to crack away from their teeth. the vet confirmed this yesterday. it's just a tiny scoop of seaweed powder, I put it on their food night and morning - hey presto, result! they like it too.
I'm thinking of trying the human version

5.0 out of 5 stars PlaqueOff for dogs and cats, 13 May 2010
J. Hindson (Malvern UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlaqueOff 60g (Misc.)
I have used Plaque Off for several years for my dogs teeth. I have no experience of the product on the teeth of cats. After a few weeks of use it softens the plaque on the teeth which is then easily removed by the dogs chewing a toy or similar or it can be brushed off with a toothbrush. I have miniature breeds of dogs who, in my experience, do have more problems with the build up of plaque. I used to own giant breeds of dog and never ever saw any plaque on their teeth!As Plaque Off contains iodine it cannot be given to dogs with thyroid problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars fangtastic, 13 Aug 2010
fudgethenudge (welwyngardencity, herts uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlaqueOff 60g (Misc.)
Heard about this product from my dog food supplier - i have two retired greyhounds one of whom is nearly 10 years old and his breath really stinks. Save taking him to the vet once a year for a scrape i was looking at a PlaqueOff 180gery large bill everytime. Bought my first amount of this product 10 days ago and already a huge improvement.. Even my 4 year olds teeth are much whiter that they were. WHAT A FAB PRODUCT AND SAVING ME A FORTUNE

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work!, 30 Dec 2008
N. Price (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlaqueOff 60g (Misc.)
Proden Plaqueoff Animal 60g.
My mother in law has three greyhounds and their breath used to be really smelly. She got a 60g pot of Plaque Off from her vet only about three weeks ago and the result is amazing! Not only the smelly breath has gone but the gums are not inflamed any more! I got a pot for my cats now, will use it for profilactic purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, 21 Mar 2011
Mr. Terry Jones (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlaqueOff 60g (Misc.)
This is a great product, it really does work our cat is just about plaque free in just over a month, we will be purchasing
more of this and have no hesitation of introducing Plagueoff to others concerned about their pets teeth, we have purchased other
pet related items which do not work but this is fantastic and does what is says, our cat (Maddie) just eats her food with this added with no problem
Thnka.

Terry & Eileen Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 26 April 2009
This review is from: PlaqueOff 60g (Misc.)
I began giving it to my 7 y o bichon frise. In about two weeks time his teeth became noticibly whiter and cleaner. It is effective in removing tartar and reducing plaque.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: PlaqueOff 60g (Misc.)
I've never reviewed anything on Amazon before but love to read other reviews as I find them helpful when making a decision, so thought I must add my comment - we have only been using this for 2 days (1 tiny scoop each day)and we no longer cringe when our cat yawns or washes fantastic!We had liquid from the vets but could not get his mouth open to squirt on his gums so after investigating thought this would be worth a try and it seems to have done the trick, hopefully long term use will be even more beneficial.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works - but you may need to persevere, 3 Sep 2010
Ms (Lancaster, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlaqueOff 60g (Misc.)
I have two toy dogs - a papillon and a toy poodle. Tiny dogs are notorious for dental problems, and papillons in particular can have a bad reaction to anaesthetics, so I try very hard to keep their teeth clean and avoid a vet dental session. Despite my best efforts with enzymatic gels etc both had the beginnings of tartar buildup - brown rings on the canines and incisors, yellowish patches on the molars. About two months ago I started giving them PlaqueOff, along with raw bones and raw meat chunks to chew on. The lighter deposits cleared quite quickly, and in the last few days the dark brown gunk has vanished too. I love the simplicity of this product - if you forget to put it on the dog's food, simply sprinkle it on a treat, and there it is done for the day. I have also been giving it to my cats - both are now 7, and sailed through their recent annual vet checkup, with particular praise for their excellent teeth (although that probably has more to do with their hunting habits!). I highly recommend PlaqueOff - but do persevere. It can take 8 weeks to really see results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: PlaqueOff 60g (Misc.)
I Have 3 cavaliers and although I brush they're teeth (only started a couple of months ago) they're back teeth we're brown with tartar...I saw this product and it's reviews and decided to buy some...after only a week of getting 1 spoonful each a day they all have pearly white teeth and the back teeth have 1/4 of the tartar they had before and I can easily see it all disappearing over another couple of weeks! Might try the human version now!!

PlaqueOff 60g