on 17 April 2009
I have this handset and think it's a lot better than other handsets available. yes it is a bit fiddly to use but take this little gem out in the pub and people soon ask questions!! " Cor!! that's a cool phone"

It's taken a while to get it set up for the UK Vodafone network but I can't fault it.
I can browse the interweb when I like and even pick up my mail.
But all I need it for is calls and Text.
It's expensive, it's small but does look so very good!!!
on 4 December 2010
I got this phone a couple of months back. I was amazed by the fact it was a touch screen(compered to the other armani phones) but after a couple of weeks it started to scratch...Also the buttons are hard to use, say if u were dialing 01516788895(that is a complete random number) when you pressed the 0 it wud come out 1(it has a very sensitive key bord)other than that its a ok phone.