5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I bought a Trunki for my 3 1/2 year old son for a family holiday to the USA. We flew on 3 planes and subsequently had to negotiate 2 large airports. He will not sit in a pram so I thought this may be a good alternative. My son had a blast on his trunki. He enjoyed either being pulled or propelling himself along. We never had to wonder where he was (he has a tendency...
Published on 23 Oct 2008 by Mrs. Lesley Mason

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as you think
Yes, they are fun, and our child loved it. We bought one for a 25 hour flight to Australia from the UK, and to place all the children's stuff within it.

But, you try opening one on the plane. Because there is no divider inside the case (like a normal suitcase), when opening it, everything falls out everywhere. Opening it up on a plane seat or your lap, takes an...
Published on 9 Nov 2011 by Northern Lad

‹ Previous | 120 21 2252 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Trunki Terrance Ride-On Kids Suitcase (Luggage)
I got a pink one and a blue one ..my . Kids love it... they play all the day. Its heavy duty, very light, a very pretty.I would buy it again!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Used and abused, 7 April 2013
My 5yr old used it to go to Gran Canaria and used it more as a scooter than a suitcase and it is still in perfect condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Trunki Terrance Ride-On Kids Suitcase (Luggage)
Would recommend to anyone. Great for the kids for our holiday. Made traveling a treat, and enjoyable for all. Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Definite must for children, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Trunki Terrance Ride-On Kids Suitcase (Luggage)
We got two of these cases for when we go away, they can put up with almost anything. The have been dragged down the road sideways only to end up with a few scuffs. In hotels as you check in they keep the child amused and they ride around. The only downside is the do not fit very much in and it can gape open a little at the top. I would definitely recommend as a child's suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 5 April 2013
Mrs. L. Shooter (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Terrance Ride-On Kids Suitcase (Luggage)
My grandson likes it. It's good for keeping all his stuff together when staying over at someone else's house. Saves tired legs, good for riding on in airports!

5.0 out of 5 stars Def Recommended :), 4 April 2013
This review is from: Trunki Terrance Ride-On Kids Suitcase (Luggage)
I would definately recommend these for travelling with children!! Gives them somewhere to sit and you can pull them along when they are tired of walking. Every airline I have been with allowed children to carry them on board as hand luggage. And they are very spacious..to store all of their things in. Also purchased the saddle bag & Bottle holder.. Quick & Easy access to childs small belongings. Also saddle bag makes a comfier ride!i! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately Recommended for travelling with children!! :), 4 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ride on pink Trunkie, 1 April 2013
I bought this for my Granddaugther for Easter, it arrived very promptly and she was absolutly delighted with it. Now can't wait to go on her holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 31 Mar 2013
They have hit the nail on the head here! It's so well thought out! The website is really well thought out too, with travel advice and travel specific pages you can download and print out for the Trunki passport - colouring in etc.
I bought this for my daughter who is coming up two, although the recommended age is 3+ I believe, she can still sit on it, even if she's not quite big enough yet to push herself along. She loves it, and its the perfect size for all her bits and bobs, and easy enough for us to carry when needs be.

‹ Previous | 120 21 2252 | Next ›