5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 23 Oct. 2008 by Mrs. Lesley Mason

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as scooter to keep toddler entertained - inside strap broke almost immediately though.
The trunki was great for scooting around on in the airport and fits nicely in the plane... however the inside elastic strap broke within two days and I've had no come back from my complaint to Amazon EU about this so am stuck with a sub standard trunki for full price.... Bit irritating so I'd be sure about who you are buying from and what the returns policy is. Trunki is...
Published 10 months ago by Rachel Duthie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Oct. 2008
Mrs. Lesley Mason "yummy mummy" (Paisley Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
I bought a Trunki for my 3 1/2 year old son for a family holiday to the USA. We flew on 3 planes and subsequently had to negotiate 2 large airports. He will not sit in a pram so I thought this may be a good alternative. My son had a blast on his trunki. He enjoyed either being pulled or propelling himself along. We never had to wonder where he was (he has a tendency to wander)as he was always sitting right there, even in the long immigration queues. It carried enough junk, I mean treasures, to keep him entertained during all the waiting around. I would recommend it to everyone. One word of caution, however, is don't allow your older children (including Dads) to pull it too fast in a rally car type fashion as it will topple over. If pulled responsibly it will stay upright. Once again, it was a great purchase. If you are undecided I say buy it, you will not regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars hit with my toddler, 18 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
My 3 year old loves his trunki especially the little place for his teddy. He insists on pulling it himself which is great when i am travelling alone with him and need my hands for other things. The only complaint I have with it is that I had the impression before buying I could pull him along on it. I was disappointed that this is not possible as the wheels don't turn properly to enable pulling the toddler more than a short distance. He was always used to sitting on my wheel along case which was very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars How did we ever cope without it?!, 20 May 2013
D. Thomas "Fairycakes" (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
At first I thought it was just another gimmick after seeing it on Dragon's Den; but after realising our four year old simply wouldn't walk/stand around at an airport for hours now his pushchair days are numbered, we decided to try a Trunki.
It wasn't quite as big as I'd imagined, but amazingly, we got an immense amount of clothes, a teddy and various toys in it. It is a very well made, study little case and has a great locking device on the catches to stop it spilling open.
The handle can be used to wheel it along with a toddler sat safely on top (a God-send!) and can easily be hitched over your shoulder when you take it on the aircraft as hand luggage.
I'm not sure why we haven't purchased one before but we'll definitely be buying another one for our youngest. Amazon £28 - Tesco Direct £60!! This could be one of the best holiday purchases we've ever made.
Buy one - you won't regret it and you'll be one of the only parents in the check-in queue without one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 July 2011
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
Brilliant product. My (long-legged) almost 4-year old daughter loved it! She was a little tall for it but enjoyed herself immensely on our trip last week. I travelled alone with her and a baby and without her sitting on the trunki all the long walks at the airport would've been a nightmare.

Everytime she saw another little kid on a trunki she cried "Hi trunki!!" and waved excitedly. I was dreading the trip along with my two, but it turned out to be fun thanks to Trunki (and an Ergobaby sling!).

The only minus I have is that the strap clasps are of plastic. Even though it's very hard plastic, one of the clasps within the first hour of use, started to come apart. This might just be a flaw on our trunki because I used the opposite clasp then and that one survived the whole trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb travelling buddy, 22 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
This is a fantastic item to take away with young children, both travelling inside and outside the UK.

We told our two little boys (3yr and 1yr) that they could take as many (or whatever) toys they liked, as long as it fit in their trunki (1 each). They stacked it with so much stuff and on a weeks holiday they were never short of something to do when just back at the hotel getting ready to go out or in a morning or before bedtime.

I was amazed by how much they could actually hold and they loved riding them through the airport. We're off again for a long weekend and we'll use the same rule for packing toys. It makes life so much easier deciding what toys to take and so much easier getting them round the airport if they're tired!

Brilliant!! Would recommend them to anyone with young children :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
Fantastic product! Helped soooo much in the airport as kept both my boys entertained and busy. Especially when I got back, the gate was soooo far from passport control and I had no pushchair as its always taken away from u at the entrance on the arrival to plane. So I pulled both my boys (4 and 2) on trunkie and was a life saver!
Highly recommended for those travelling with little ones. Once we got to passport control, there was a long wait which all kids got cranky but mine had somewhere to sit, and so were calm and quiet!

The seller is fantastic and highly recommended.... Excellent communication and very reliable

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Trunki!, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
bought for my average sized lazy SIX YEAR OLD daughter! yes she still managed to fit on it and was over the moon that she hardly had to walk at all and we managed to stuff it full of loads of rubbish that we always end up taking on holiday. it also fitted under the aircraft seat which was a bonus as the overhead luggage was chocca.We also had a delay at the airport so she sat on it patiently then too..infact i wish they made an adult version.!Incidentally its much easier to pull them along than to steer themselves as the wheels dont swivel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wait for the £34.99 Lightning deal on the bundle :-), 19 April 2015
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
Fabulous! Wait for the Lightning sale on the Trunki bundle (with stickers, saddle bag and drinks holder) as it reduces to £34 as opposed to £56 :-) and is only a little more than the price of this on Its own :-) but it really is simply fabulous in all respects :-) It even has a little key lock so kids think they have their own little secret storage and some funky stickers to jazz it up :-) Completely worth it and the attachment (holder) for the water bottle so you have it on the outside rather than rummaging about is perfect :-) love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
Brought this as a special offer. Box damaged. Brought it for my 5yr old grand-daughter I know its blue !!!! not pink. But brought PINK dancing teddy bear stickers from the pound shop. turned it into a real girlie Trunki she loved it. Whizzed around the airport with all her stuff safely locked in it. She took it around the pool nothing got wet. My daughter said it was the best present ever esp when standing in the long queues waiting to get rid of cases had somewhere to sit didn't want to be carried once. The best £20.00 I've ever spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrance Trunki, 8 Feb. 2009
Mrs. Tinch - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
Bought this for my two and a half your old son. Really pleased with it and he loves it. Recently used it for 2 weekends away and could fit everything we wanted. Definitly recommend it!

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)