5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 23 Oct. 2008 by Mrs. Lesley Mason

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as scooter to keep toddler entertained - inside strap broke almost immediately though.
The trunki was great for scooting around on in the airport and fits nicely in the plane... however the inside elastic strap broke within two days and I've had no come back from my complaint to Amazon EU about this so am stuck with a sub standard trunki for full price.... Bit irritating so I'd be sure about who you are buying from and what the returns policy is. Trunki is...
Published 8 months ago by Rachel Duthie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Oct. 2008
Mrs. Lesley Mason "yummy mummy" (Paisley Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
I bought a Trunki for my 3 1/2 year old son for a family holiday to the USA. We flew on 3 planes and subsequently had to negotiate 2 large airports. He will not sit in a pram so I thought this may be a good alternative. My son had a blast on his trunki. He enjoyed either being pulled or propelling himself along. We never had to wonder where he was (he has a tendency to wander)as he was always sitting right there, even in the long immigration queues. It carried enough junk, I mean treasures, to keep him entertained during all the waiting around. I would recommend it to everyone. One word of caution, however, is don't allow your older children (including Dads) to pull it too fast in a rally car type fashion as it will topple over. If pulled responsibly it will stay upright. Once again, it was a great purchase. If you are undecided I say buy it, you will not regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars hit with my toddler, 18 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
My 3 year old loves his trunki especially the little place for his teddy. He insists on pulling it himself which is great when i am travelling alone with him and need my hands for other things. The only complaint I have with it is that I had the impression before buying I could pull him along on it. I was disappointed that this is not possible as the wheels don't turn properly to enable pulling the toddler more than a short distance. He was always used to sitting on my wheel along case which was very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Airport fun!, 4 Jun. 2014
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
I purchased this for my 4 year old for an upcoming trip we have to the USA. We go once a year and he loves the plane, but hates the airport and customs halls. I have been interested in a trunki for a while having first seen it years ago when it was on dragons den, I loved the idea but always though the price was a bit high. I had seen this one at £27 and considering they are going for around £20 or more all in on eBay used I thought I would just invest. My son has a bike and scooter he loves, so it knew it would be a hit. I was concerned it may not take his weight or that the handle used to pull would snap, but it is really sturdy and well built. I didn't think he would use the horns, but he reached right down and grabbed onto them! The colours are great.
For the size we can get quite a bit in it. I'd prefer to have the straps on both sides of the interior, but not the end of the world. My sons been putting things in it and riding it around the house!
The only issue I have is when pulling it you can't obviously go really fast, and when turning it doesn't steer really well, so you have to pull the strap at a funny angle, but not the end of the world. I would rather pull my son along slowly and get to the customs hall with a bit of fun than deal with the crying.
Overall I love it and I am happy I finally gave in and bought one! I can see so many uses for it. I would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrance Trunki, 8 Feb. 2009
Mrs. Tinch - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
Bought this for my two and a half your old son. Really pleased with it and he loves it. Recently used it for 2 weekends away and could fit everything we wanted. Definitly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki fan, 20 July 2009
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
This travelcase is an attention grabber.
My untamed two and a half year old was soooo pre-occupied with this suitcase that she willingly towed/ rode or followed it through customs.

It has enough space to carry enough nappies for her and baby brother,in addition to a spare change of clothing for both of them, baby bottles,wipes,rubber duckies, change mat..I must have packed trunkie to capacity...
her crayons and drawing book and even small blanket for use on a ten hour flight.
she love trunkie so much that we cant put him away after our trip.
The strap is long enough to attach and tow behind the push chair. I love this !!!!!
Onboard, I was able to grab trunkie and my toddler and make a B-line for the toilet after she made a particularly testing mess of herself. The inner straps kept the things in place while I struggled to change her in a very confined space. I bought the blue ride on ...and It closed perfectly well. I didnt feel the need to use the key /lock as it closed securely enough.I fitted into the cabin compartment without any hassle.
this is now a MUST HAVE when I am travelling with my kids.
i may even have to buy a second one for my baby.
I quite like everthing about it, especially its versality...I was able to swing the strap onto my shoulder and carry it when we needed to move very quickly
I would recommend this to people travelling with toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for little travellers, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
Bought the Trunki as a travel case for my three year old son. We were going on our first long flight (11hrs) and decided that we needed something that was fun for him to have and also great for storing stuff during travel.

It has worked perfectly. We towed our son around the airport (which he enjoyed - especially giving a wave to other Trunki riding youngsters!) and stored a huge amount of travel 'stuff' in it - toys, clothes, books etc... It has a lot of space inside which is very useful - I can fit more into the Trunki than my adult travel bag.

It is well designed as a carry on bag - just the right size. It is easy to get into and out of, and being able to tow your child around is a lifesaver. It comes with some fun accessories too..

We have continued to use it as a toy storage at home - it's very strong and works really well for this purpose.

I would definitely have no hesitation in recommending this to traveling parents - great bit of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars How did we ever cope without it?!, 20 May 2013
D. Thomas "Fairycakes" (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
At first I thought it was just another gimmick after seeing it on Dragon's Den; but after realising our four year old simply wouldn't walk/stand around at an airport for hours now his pushchair days are numbered, we decided to try a Trunki.
It wasn't quite as big as I'd imagined, but amazingly, we got an immense amount of clothes, a teddy and various toys in it. It is a very well made, study little case and has a great locking device on the catches to stop it spilling open.
The handle can be used to wheel it along with a toddler sat safely on top (a God-send!) and can easily be hitched over your shoulder when you take it on the aircraft as hand luggage.
I'm not sure why we haven't purchased one before but we'll definitely be buying another one for our youngest. Amazon £28 - Tesco Direct £60!! This could be one of the best holiday purchases we've ever made.
Buy one - you won't regret it and you'll be one of the only parents in the check-in queue without one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent at the airport!, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
We decided to use the Trunki when flying instead of taking a buggy (as the one we have takien on many flights have had some abuse from all the flights). Our 2,5 year old loved going on it, either by himself, pushing with his feet, or being pulled by us. It made the journey much smoother as we always knew where he was and at long queues for passport control and check-ins he just sat on it happily, no fuss. We will definitely use it on our next holiday!

The only downside is that it is a bit hard to steer as the wheels are fixed and the strap is attached at one point only in the middle. It would probably have worked better if the strap was attached at two points (one on each side of the front).

Would recommend this to anyone flying with a toddler (around 2-4 years) without buggy.

We also got the stickers for it which our son enjoyed putting on and its also nice to get a personal touch to the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars would not travel without, 13 July 2012
What a lovely quick service that was!!! Ordered yesterday, was delivered this morning!!!! Very good seller. Thank you. My kids love this, they have one each as I do travel lots with them by plane it is just so handy for tired little legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars much needed rest-bite!, 15 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue) (Luggage)
I brought this last minute for our holiday for our 3 year old - worth the money! My son loved riding on it. He even helped me pack some toys and snacks plus spare clothes for our flight. Having to wait in long ques to check in and check out - it really was a God send as he sat on it instead of asking to be carried like he would have done otherwise. We had decided to ditch the pushchair this time as it can be difficult in airports to manuver plus he doesn't always sit in it unless its moving! Having hand luggage and a small child you cannot always carry both /push the pushchair - we would highly recommend this for anyone 3 plus. Only downfall - not good on slopes as it has no brakes! He even enjoyed pulling it along with the strap provided (feeling all grown up)! Also very light to carry when needed by us (stairs etc).

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)