Colour: Black|Size: Small/2.5mm|Change

on 13 January 2016
I ordered an S and an M as I couldn't find much sizing help other than ladies are M, or small ladies S... My hands measure about 19cm around the knuckles, 18cm wrist to end of middle finger, finger itself 8cm. The fingers of the S were long enough, but my hands felt a little compressed and I was worried this would hinder circulation and result in cold hands (I'm wanting them for dog walking / wet ball chucking). The M was more comfortable on the hand, but the fingers are a tiny bit long, so reducing dexterity just a bit (handing over biscuits in exchange for wet ball - tricky, but possible, so I've kept them).
The 2.5mm isn't very warm, but I needed dexterity, and above all dry hands, as once they get wet in the wind I quickly lose all feeling - this is the best solution I have yet found.
on 24 January 2016
Got these for diving in Scotland and so far they have been fairly warm, although if you move your hands around quickly (in the usual trainee buoyancy floundering we all have to go through) then they sometimes flush with cold water. The bumpy grip pattern on the fingers unfortunately wore off almost straight away with the velcro waistband on the BCDs I was using, but the neoprene underneath has been holding up fine ever since. They are extremely stretchy so putting them back on when they are wet isn't too much hassle, ad I've never had to use the latex glove trick unlike with other gloves. All-round a good, comfy set of gloves that haven't worn through too quickly.
on 31 December 2015
I adore these gloves. Nice and warm but so thin you forget you're wearing them. After wearing them 3 dives a day for 6 days they got a bit loose, but by the time I came to use them again in a month or so (basically once they'd dried out properly) they were back to normal.

They aren't indestructible quality but if you treat them right they won't go breaking on you randomly.
on 15 September 2014
Very happy with the purchase, very warm and comfortable .
on 30 November 2012
Great buy. I use them in the winter for bicycle commuting in London.. perfect for cold and rain. Great feel.
on 13 June 2016
perfect for cold water diving, you will lose some dexterity but pros v cons, they are a winner.
on 22 September 2015
Great quality at a price I could not match on a recent trip to cornwall
on 11 September 2015
Keeps hands nice and warm and nice fit.
on 31 October 2015
Comfortable and easy to put on
on 11 December 2015