on 11 January 2015
It's the best eyebrow pencil I've used. However, I bought the 'light' one, and from the picture and description, I thought it would be suitable for dark blonde eyebrows. I thought the colour as more medium brown, so it's too dark for me.
on 29 August 2014
Purchased this online as cheaper than dept store..i love this pencil ,easy to use,i dont have much brows left due to chemo treatment few years back,this is soft and stays on pretty good..my second pencil from benefit .i choose lite color due to my silver hair color it looks amazing .thank you .
on 4 June 2011
Excellent colour, but a clear mascara needed to blend. Good Price cheaper than buying on high street and quick delivery and good packaging.
on 7 February 2013
This brow pencil is fabulous,goes on easy and blends into eyebrows flawlessly .....I've converted many friends into using it .....
on 15 December 2012
It is a fantastic brow pencil for ladies with a lighter complexion. Fantastic price - half price from the store. Thanks
on 31 December 2012
Love benefit products and this one again did not let me down. Really easy to use and so natural looking! Love it.
on 21 August 2014
Best eyebrow pencil Ive ever used. Looks natural and doesnt wear off easily.
on 16 July 2015