Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 4 November 2008
Love it. Love the colour and they are real stones too!! You find plastic rubbish for more than this. Ideal for a gift or for yourself. I wear it together or separately.

Amazon - this is why I shop with you.
on 11 July 2009
I read other reviews before I bought this set & one moaned about cheap packaging. You are getting a lot of amethyst for your money here & I love both the necklace & the earrings. They are now a favourite for me. If you are buying as a present, you could always buy a special box to put them in, or small jewellery box as part of the present. I am not totally sure the necklace fastener is sterling silver, but I am alergic to base metals & have not had a problem wearing this. I consider this a great buy. Hope this helps. Elaine
on 15 February 2009
I bought the necklace and earrings as a birthday present and was very disappointed with the earrings, which look cheap, and the packaging which also looks awful. If I keep them I will definitely have to go out and buy something to put them in as the stapled cardboard label and cardboard sleeve make them look really cheap. I have previously bought the pink necklace last year and the box it came in was OK. The earrings don't look as nice as the necklace and cheapen the look of the gift, my advice would be to buy the necklace (as long as you're prepared to go and buy your own gift box) but forget about the earrings and save your money.
on 14 March 2013
i bought this as a birthday present and the recipient was very happy with it the product is light and the leather chain (I think)
gives the necklace a more earthy look which can be worn everyday or for going out overall very pretty and value for money one other thing the clasp on the necklace looks quite sturdy and the earrings are hooks rather than the fussy butterfly back which can get lost so a good purchase all in all.
on 10 January 2009
Hugely disappointed. Listing states branded box - turns out to be a cheap cardboard sleeve with an 'OI' sticker. Had bought for a birthday gift, but looks cheap. Will most likely return.
on 16 January 2009
Oi! Amethyst and Crystal Flower Necklace and Earring Set - N0606/E0606

A beautiful item. I bought the necklace for my sister at Christmas and was so proud to give it to her. So much so I have bought the necklace and earrings for myself and plan on buying the same for my other sister's birthday in February! A must as very beautiful.
on 2 December 2008
No gift box, despite the item specifications listing one. I bought this item as a gift. My necklace arrived attached to a flimsy bit of cardboard, wrapped in a sheet of white tissue. The earrings the same, on a separate bit of cardboard in a bit of tissue. So where is the 'branded box' that it says in the details?

I am returning the item: if I am to go out and seek a gift box myself, it will be as easy to buy the jewellery locally as well. It's VERY annoying- it took 10 days to arrive and I thought it completed my Xmas shopping- now I have to cancel and start again.
on 23 March 2009
Necklace was really pretty,beautiful shades of lilacs and purples in the leather choker and the crystal flowers set it off beautifully.
on 18 June 2009
I'm not overly impressed, as I think it looks a bit like cheap costume jewellery (though they are stones and not plastic). Also, the pendant isn't attached to the necklace with a loop; instead it's fixed with wire. If you like the look of it from the photo then buy it for yourself, but the overall impression is not helped by the cheap cardboard & tissue paper it comes wrapped in, so I wouldn't recommend buying it as a gift.
on 22 January 2009
Really pleased with this jewellery - for a firends birthday and she loved it! Also thought it was presented well - the fact it didn't have a branded box did not detract from it. Highly recommend.

See one answered question