4.0 out of 5 stars good heads and worth a little extra
I have tried all the main braun brush heads and these are my favourites. They generally last about 3 months, so although they are a little pricey to buy it still works out at around only 1.5 pence per clean. The price does move about a bit on Amazon so if you buy 2 make sure you do it when the price is less than half that of buying 4.

A word on the floss...
Published on 25 Sep 2009 by Don Panik

2.0 out of 5 stars Jack of all (well two) trades
Published on 22 Oct 2009 by Kevin Roche

4.0 out of 5 stars good heads and worth a little extra, 25 Sep 2009
Don Panik (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Braun Oral-B EB25-2 FlossAction Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads 2 Pack (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

A word on the floss action. Although they are good these do not replace the need to floss (worse luck) - well not for my teeth anyway, so you will likely be disappointed if you have that in mind. Having said they are better than the standard brush in my opinion - and therefore worth the premium price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 Nov 2009
S. Barnes (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you have a Braun rechargeable toothbrush, I can really recommend these heads. The little floss parts of the toothbrush really do get in the small gaps and leave your teeth feeling really clean. They can feel quite harsh though so they're probably not suitable for anyone with sensitive gums.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jack of all (well two) trades, 22 Oct 2009
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I normally use the bog-standard small round brush head and separately floss so I thought I'd give this a try, to kill two birds so to speak. I'm afraid I'm not really sold on the product; I found it quite painful to use after a week or so and the head is a little larger than the standard brush head and so does not reach into the gaps left after losing a couple of molars. Most significantly the acid test for a flossing brush head is that it clears the stuff from between your teeth - well it doesn't; flossing after using this brush head still resulted in various bits of debris being removed. I think it does must do something because you can definitely feel the flexible flossing "blades" between your teeth but it is definitely not a full substitute and therefore pointless.

Might be a step up for those people who currently don't use dental floss.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best brush heads?, 4 Oct 2009
Mr Gumby "DH" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I haven't had to have my teeth scaled since starting to use FlossAction heads with a Triumph brush 2-3 years ago, and can only think these heads are the main reason. I do use other heads, from time to time (notably ProBright), and also a Braun Sonic brush, but feel these do the best job.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job better the regular toothbrushes, 3 Oct 2009
Mr. G. Bridgeman-clarke "Graham BC" (Rayleigh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
To be frank, I floss so I am not 100% certain that if you omit flossing that these heads will do the job for you. However, they do do a fantastic job cleaning your teeth, getting in those hard to get places and I have not had plaque removed at the dentist for over a year.

Downside - well when you first use these you may experience sore gums for a few days. This is purely due to the change in brush so you shouldn't worry.

2.0 out of 5 stars FlossAction without the floss?, 20 Sep 2009
Dicko (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm not sure why Oral-B would market a brush head that sort of implies that you no longer need to floss if you use this brush head, this is certainly not the case.

Whilst the brush head does work very well, i'm not convinced that it 'Delivers a clinically superior clean vs. Oral-B Precision Clean' as it states on the packaging.

Because this brush head does not replace the need to floss, i'm struggling to see why this is better that the cheaper standard 'Precision Clean' heads. If you still have to floss, why does it matter that it may remove more plaque from between the teeth, you remove this by flossing any way. I'm a bit confused.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Toothbrush Heads, 9 Oct 2008
Mrs. C. A. Rice "Carol" (Croydon Surrey) - See all my reviews
I have just received my Oral B toothbrush heads. I have to say that I only bought them due to such good reviews and I needed to get some new ones anyway, so I thought I'd give them a go!!
Fantastic after just one use so far today, my teeth look and feel cleaner already!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as other Braun heads, 14 Dec 2009
Sam Woodward (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Braun tell us that these heads "deliver a clinically superior clean" to their standard electric toothbrush heads. If so, the difference is so negligible that I did not notice it. The only difference was they were slightly less comfortable to brush with than any of Braun's other heads, with something (presumably a piece of plastic or fastly-rotating floss-brush) knocking against my teeth. Also, my Professional Care 3000 has 3 different settings for different heads & the instructions did not state which one I needed for these. I tried all three & found the standard speed worked best but in my view, the results still weren't strong enough to justify spending a higher price for the FlossAction heads.

I regularly use Braun's Precision Clean & ProBright Heads & am happy with the results of both. But I did not feel the FlossAction ones were any more effective - I certainly don't think they're an adequate substitute for flossing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good brush? Yes. Floss action? No., 4 Oct 2009
M. C. Cresswell - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These don't really have a floss action - you'll need a good floss anyway - but they are a good brush. Overpriced. Not a lot else to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floss tastic triump, 29 Aug 2008
Why did I wait so long to buy these, price I suppose but they are great.