Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Pack-4|Change
Price:£3.07+ Free shipping

on 10 April 2014
I previously bought cooker hood bulbs from this company - brand: Long Life Lamp Company - and they proved superb. My cooker hood regularly blows bulbs but this brand has been long lasting. I was slightly disappointed to find this order was bulbs with Homebase brand. I am now extremely disappointed to find two bulbs have blown within days of being fitted especially as the extraction function of the hood has not been in use. The last of my Long Life Lamp Company bulbs was fitted afterwards and I have had no further problems.
I have found the "life" of cook hood bulbs varies from brand to brand despite all having the CE mark.
on 12 November 2013
I got pack of four for my cooker hood, they worked for 10 mins then it blew, it's the right watt etc, the other 3 in the pack don't work. I would be weary about buying bulbs again from amazon. As I do appreciate how delicate they are they were well packed as well.
on 20 April 2011
Ordered this for our aged cooker hood. Was very pleased to find that despite the bulb being a slightly different shape to the old one, the screw fitting was just right. Happy days!
on 6 September 2011
I bought these lights instead of going to B&Q because they were a bargain! Our light had ran out and I had one left from B&Q but that didn't work....grrr......so I ordered these and my order came so quick! Really please and someone I would recommend and use again.
on 11 January 2012
This fitted my Hotpoint cooker hood, was easy to install & at a very reasonable price.Great value for money.Thank you
Brilliant , good quality and exactly the same as the one that was in the cooker hood (AEG) from new. The pack of 4 for well under £3 including carriage is amazing value and the delivery was super fast.
on 28 January 2014
Purchased to replace a blown bulb in an Ikea supplied cooker hood/extractor. Fitted in a couple of minutes. Would recommend making sure the bulb is clean and clear before installing, finger prints/grease may cause hot spots on the bulb which may fail quicker than anticipated. Wear gloves when removing from the packaging and installing. However as with all light bulbs, predicting their actual life time is difficult and pretty much a finger in the air job, I received four replacements (Homebase branded) and have used three (two to replace the original bulbs and one to replace a failed replacement after a few weeks of use). The only downside to this purchase is from an ecology perspective, the hood takes two bulbs at 40w each, I await design of a replacement bulb using low power LED's instead!
on 12 July 2016
Awesome bulbs. I had to buy a pack of these to replace the bulbs on the hood of my oven - and they do the job nicely. They're fine in terms of brightness, just right, and easy enough to install (screw them in!). Not much more to say other than they seem to be lasting and as a 4-pack were cheap enough to buy too. Delivery reasonably speedy and packaged well. All in all, excellent. Would buy again.
on 15 January 2016
Four replacement bulbs, including delivery, for the price some suppliers charge for just one? You'd think where's the catch. Well there isn't one! Do they supply four because they're inferior and they 'blow' quickly? Well, one is fitted and it works OK so far, so you can't fault that. The cooker is 14 years old, and we inherited it when we moved in. One bulb in 14 years -- will it be matched ... or will the cooker fail first? Watch this space!
on 12 July 2014
Cheap and poor quality and blow out quickly. Main problem is I can't unscrew them properly afterwards to replace the bulb as the metal gets stuck inside and had to turn sockets off to use pliers to unscrew it!!! Definitely not safe