5.0 out of 5 stars carbon filter
Looked everywhere for a filter that would fit my cooker head. The only concern I had with this was the diameter, which I could not find anywhere. For your information it is 20cm, without the outer plastic cover. The fittings were various and must fit your hood. An excellent buy and so cheap. I have two now fitted to my Caple hood. Buy it!!
Published on 4 Dec. 2010 by G

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Certainly not 'universal'. Didn't even come close to fitting my Hotpoint cooker hood (Model HTV10), despite trying every way of using all the 'adaptor' pieces.
Published on 21 Feb. 2011 by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars carbon filter, 4 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Universal Carbon Cooker Hood Extractor. Equivalent to part number 663154 (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars filter, 5 Sept. 2010
D. booth "don boy" (north yorkshire) - See all my reviews
no problems fits my cooker hood without any problems did not need any of the other bits to adapt to my hood good price compared to original filters my cooker hood came from mfi about 10 years ago. no name on it.so i am pleased to get a replacement filter at a reasonable price

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, really easy!, 3 Mar. 2009
I thought this product would turn into a farse to use but it wasn't, it was really easy. You just snap off the parts you want to use for your specific filter. Very clever indeed. So good in fact I bought 2.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 21 Feb. 2011
Paul (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 10 Oct. 2010
Good price,compared to others on the market,the cooker hood i have which was a bargain buy from Netto made it awkward to fit the filters.
But i think that was the make of hood rather than the filters so would reccomend this product and they are pretty universal.

5.0 out of 5 stars filter kit, 22 Sept. 2010
I. Mcneil - See all my reviews
Seemed to be daunting on opening cos there are so many choices, I was a bit scared to just snap off bits here and there. But it does what it says on the tin, it is universal. Fitted our creda cooker hood perfectly. And so much cheaper than retail shops. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars carbon filter, 22 Aug. 2010
Great product for the the price fitted without any of the many variables, I am sure you will be pleased fitting the item and then of course the Results////

5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly happy, 31 Aug. 2010
arrived quickly, and fits well. Easy to install once you have worked out which pieces to use for the your fan. Will order another as a spare

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Electrolux EFC90001, 29 Jan. 2011
Agree with previous reviewer - great to beat OEM prices and worth a gamble. Will not fit Electrolux EFC90001 unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal carbon cooker hood extractor filter kit, 22 Sept. 2011
When this arrived in the post I took one look at it in the plastic wrapping and was convinced it wasn't going to fit. I put it straight back in the bag for a return but then by chance showed it to my builder who ripped off the packaging and snapped off various bits and had it fitted in under 1 minute. I have since reordered 3 more.