Format: Misc.|Change
Price:£8.86+ Free shipping

on 16 March 2013
I don't usually buy perfumed products but this was on offer and all the R/V's I read raved about it, so I thought I'd try it. My pup (well, 6 1/2 stone and very hairy!) doesn't tend to have a doggy smell and I've never used a waterless shampoo, but I thought this could be useful if I was in a hurry and didn't have time to bath him. It's not tested on animals, (well, not unwilling ones presumably!) which was another selling point. It arrived two days after ordering and was much bigger than I thought it would be. I found the 'trigger' a bit awkward to use, this could do with a re-design. Harley, being a curious sort, helped me to unpack the parcel and stood whilst I gave him the first squirt, then shot off, sneezing! It was quite strong, but very pleasant and really does smell like Blueberry Muffins. After chasing him round the flat, squirting when I could, I towelled him and he really did smell very fresh, not overpowering at all. Several days later and he still smells fresh. I haven't used much at all, so it will last ages (although I didn't get round to doing his legs this time!) so I'm delighted with it and will definitely continue to use it. (Although next time I'll corner him in the kitchen!)
on 9 May 2012
this product smells lovely on a wet dog, it leaves their coats clean and is not sticky, simply spray on and towel off. the smell lasts a long time but is not over powering. i have golden retrievers and it is very good on them.
on 15 December 2011
Bought this product to wash my dogs beard which seems to pick everything up as she hoovers up the ground. Pleasant smell and does clean her face effectively. No need for water and does not appear to mind her beard being done in this way
on 9 March 2012
Very happy with this product, nicely scented Blueberry Muffin for when returning back from those walks / rolling in grass times but not wanting to bath your dog. You only need to lightly spray over the top coat, leave for a couple of minutes to dry off or brush out those loose hairs. Either way this will leave your pet with a nice fresh scent and removing those doggy odours. Can use every day, but it does last 2/3 days anyway. This coming from a Siberian Husky owner :-)
Spray away from mouth,eyes and ears.
Would recommend this product.
on 1 August 2011
i love this product it has a yummy smell that lasts for ages and is quick and easy to use.
on 26 March 2011
Brilliant product, it works well and the dog smells much better after use. She doesnt like the spray too much but does put up with it. It is so easy to use, much easier than the dreaded bath!
on 22 November 2011
Very good product, does what it says on the bottle, smells lovely, my dog has no objections to me spraying her. Worth the money, seems like it will last for quite a while so not really that expensive a product.
on 1 September 2015
Bought this for my lab, he loves swimming so he can be rather smelly at times. I use this everytime we can back from a walk and he smells great. I quick spray onto his coat, I massage it into his coat and the towel dry him. He get a lovely shine and his coat is soft and fluffy, plus he smells good!
on 9 April 2015
I found short thread on bottle meant while spraying the dog the first time, the main bottle popped off and the liquid spilt everywhere.
Now the spray works sporadically as when i tip the bottle the liquid doesnt find the end of the straw. Hard work for something that is supposed to make our lives easier.
on 2 December 2011
This smells wonderful even our puppy didn't mind. What a good idea to have a dry shampoo great to get rid of wet dog smell and leaves the coat in a wonderful shining silky condition.