TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 December 2012
Dear fellow four-legged friends,

I recommend this to all pets out there!! Make sure your bipod (human) buys this product for you, the next time you have to endure that dreadful procedure known as a "bath" ! They can wash your furry face and clean your sensitive snout and lather up around eyes and you won't even feel a thing! Honest!

If you are a puppy or kitten and require bathing, this is mild and clear when it comes out the big bottle , with a bone shaped lid! Under the lid is a self-sealing spout, the lid is just for fun, sadly we can't chew it!!

But the formula has no nippy chemicals in it, if you have sensitive skin it won't make you unhappy. This smells of freshly sliced apples and will not cause any bad hair days to your coat! One big bottle lasts for ages and I smell great afterwards !

woofs and paws to all,

From Skye the terrier
on 27 January 2013
I have 2 Pomeranians and a chihuahua and all love to go for long walks and tend to get abit muddy at times lol. This stuff is great smells really nice and doesn't leave your dog scratching after there bath will continue to buy this stuff
on 31 July 2011
Smells great and got rid of the brown stains on her white fur around her mouth the only problem is it doesn't spread out very easily so i find myself using quite a lot of it.
on 7 August 2013
This is a great shampoo. Its a specaily great because my dog love to rub her face in mud so washing her face is a lot safer and she also has sensitive skin.

I would deffantly recommend this for your pet.
on 8 September 2011
Lovely smell and paraben free, only needed to use a small amount of shampoo to get the dogs clean and smelling nice. Used in conjunction with Pet Head conditioner gives an even better finish.
on 18 July 2012
Great product, smells good and foams up quite a lot. i have a big dog so the bottle does not last me long as i have to use a lot to cover his body, but as it gentle i can use it regularly
on 15 February 2012
Oh God its Amazing staff, buy it, dont think about
I bot the conditioner too,
both they r very very good
U ll hold ur dog, and keep smelling,
trust me
RECOMMENDED
on 2 April 2011
I bought this tearless shampoo for my little Shi Tzu Dexter it is great and there really is no tears at bathtime. Smell's lovely too. I would reccomend this product to all dog owners.
on 30 October 2012
This puppy shampoo smells so good that you may end up licking your puppy right back! Great product from Pet Head.
on 10 June 2012
Since i have used it once, i only can say that it makes my puppy's hair soft and it has nice smell.