on 17 December 2012
Although this was bought some time ago its been money well spent. Although I think it makes quite a lot of noise as all the parts move, to a little person it is absolutely magic. This toy has been so well loved I had to come back to write this review. Thanks Tomy!
on 26 December 2011
Brilliant toy - our Granddaughter absolutely loved it! She is just 19 monts old and this wasa perfect toy for her age group.
on 11 January 2016
Doesn't make any noise when knocked over or picked up, very disappointed, not worth the £60 I paid
on 9 November 2011
My 18 months old loved it but it did not last a month. It stopped dancing. It's not worth 41 pound for a month.
I purchased this dancing Laa Laa Teletubby toy for my two-year-old because he's really got into Teletubbies in the last few months and it was on special offer! The toy consists of quite a small Teletubby which performs two dances dependant on whether you push the pad on the right or left hand. There's also a musical statues setting so your baby/toddler can dance along with their favourite friend. It takes a total of four AA batteries which are supplied with the unit.

When my son received her as one of his Christmas presents, he was slightly underwhelmed and later, seemed rather scared of her slightly manic dancing and high pitched vocals! However, my eleven-month-old niece absolutely loved it and didn't seem petrubed by the plush dancing yellow baby at all. Two weeks on my son's a bit happier with Laa Laa, but I fear she'll be packed off to Nanny's to be shared between the two cousins.
on 12 December 2014
Fantastic my 1 year old (and her siblings 3 and 4) love it!
on 10 October 2014
Lovely condition and my grandson absolutely loves it
on 6 September 2015