5.0 out of 5 stars How to use this amazing little portable gadget!, 4 Jun 2011
This review is from: Polaroid CZA-10011B PoGo Instant Mobile Printer (Black) (Electronics)
This little polaroid is simply superb!!! I received it 5 days after buying and it was packaged well! Everything was there and even shrink wrapped. The instructions are simple and easy to understand. It also comes with the manufacturer's warranty, a UK plug plus a european/western plug if you want to bring it with you while travelling which is convenient. It's easy to set up really.... First of all you connect the charger to the printer and wait a couple of minutes then you will see an orange blinking light right next to the power button. That means its charging already and even though it's still charging, you can use it right then and there! So I turned the PoGo on, got my mobile phone, searched for the printer using bluetooth and paired it together! Take note that the code for this printer will always be 6000 to be able to pair it with your phone and also this printer is not, I repeat, is NOT compatible with any iPhone generation!!! Apple just didn't create a bluetooth in their device for this kind of things which sucks I know cause a lot of you are probably modern now therefore you'd own an iPhone but I'm afraid it is not compatible with the Polaroid Pogo Printer. I've tried it with Samsung, Nokia, LG and Sony Ericsson phones and I can assure you, it really works! Anyways after pairing it together, I then opened the packet of Zink papers (already included with the printer) which contains 10 sheets plus a blue card. Now this card is VERY important as the printer won't print anything without it! Now you have to put it with the Black print and barcode facing down then put the 10 sheets of zink papers with the shiny part facing the mirror that can be seen when the printer is opened. After a few seconds you will hear a whirring sound but do not panic because you'll see that the blue sheet is coming out which means that the printer is now ready to use. So I then chose a picture, sent it to my Pogo through bluetooth and Voila! The photo started to come out. It takes less than a minute for the printer to accept the image and print it. When the picture came out, It wasn't professional looking but hey, its' quality is great enough for a compact little printer like that and for the price, I'm telling you, It's worth it :) I now have two black and one red Polaroid Pogo Printer. By the way, even though it says on the Zink Papers that they're expired, they can still be used and it still works. The Manufacturers just put an expiry date on it because it's meant to be consumable but I have 140 sheets of zink paper which were expired last 2008 but they still work just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pogo to Gogo, 14 Jun 2014
S. Akhtar (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It's a great piece of kit, considering I picked up the instant printer back in 2009, and am still using it today. It can be found at much better prices than the one listed here, so do look around.

The printer was obviously for French distribution, given the language on the box, and there were no written instructions only a visual set of diagrams with no words?!!! But after getting in touch with Bentham, who sent me a powerpoint manual on the thing, I found this little printer great. I ran the blue cleaning card through before first use, as stated in the instructions I eventually received, but it may be advisable to do it a couple of times, as my first print had a streak at the top. Thereafter I enjoyed lovely prints and great for use with my son's homework, scrap books, my son's (and my) diaries, and for making greeting cards, or menus even!

It's very user friendly. Incredibly easy to set up, and oh-so portable. The battery life is not so good, but you'll find you tend to use it at home anyway, running off the mains with no great problems. The larger the resolution of the image printed, the better the quality. The prints off my phone were not as good as those off my camera, which could be attached via the USB cable you use to attach your camera.

If there is a problem, it will be regarding the paper. When you find it cheap, the paper is usually close to it's expiry date, which is not a huge problem, I have found, but that doesn't guarantee quality.

Polaroid CZA-10011B PoGo Instant Mobile Printer (Black)
Used & New from: 132.23