3,537 Reviews
 (2,149)

5.0 out of 5 stars SO PLEASED WITH AMAZON
A lot of previous reviewers have had problems with these cartridges - for example, slow delivery, suspect authenticity, suspected re-filled cartridges, out of date stock and so on. One common denominator seems to be that they have bought them from third party suppliers trading through Amazon market place. I bought mine directly from Amazon and I'm pleased I did. They were...
Published on 15 Feb 2012 by Hallyboy

1.0 out of 5 stars You don't get much ink for your money in these!!
Bought a printer via amazon in June 2011 and the "demo" inks lasted until October 2011. At this point, I was doing a reasonable amount of printing and was really very impressed with the free cartridges and believed that any new cartridges I purchased would last a good deal longer. Inserted the new replacements in mid October (and the printer confirmed they were genuine...
Published on 6 Oct 2011 by Wendy

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cartridges, 2 Nov 2010
excellent cartridges, arriving on time.
The set of 5 makes it easier to order all the cartridges you need in one go.
Perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars out of date stock, 18 Jun 2010
I received my order for Photosmart 364 ink cartridges promptly and had read one previous review about the expiry date so checked my order when it arrived, 2 of the 4 cartridges were out of date by 6 months. I phoned and they agreed to swap them but seemed surprised that I was bothered that they were out of date. My advice would probably be to order from else where as its too much hassle sending them back and then waiting for a replacement, when you've run out of ink you want it sooner rathert than later

2.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!!! good item as long as you buy the right one, 7 Sep 2012
Mrs. L. J. Swann (UK) - See all my reviews
There are 2 different types of black HP364 cartridges. The difference is NOT, as one reviewer stated,(always a mistake to entitle your review 'Duh', and then proceed to give incorrect information), that one is an XL. XL cartriges are the same as the standard ones except they are high capacity which will print 2 to 2.5 times more pages, that's why they cost more. They are physically the same size and either will fit your printer. The way to tell the difference when you're buying is that one is labelled 'black', which is the one most of the people reviewing this item needed, and one is labelled 'photo'(often listed as photo black). This takes the biscuit for dumb ideas from manufacturers as, if you go on any website and type in 'HP364 black' the search will return both types of cartridge, and how is anyone to know what the difference means? Indeed if I had encountered this I probably would have assumed that, much the same as a printer can be used in draft quality or photo quality, perhaps the photo cartridge had higher quality ink, which would have actually encouraged me to buy the wrong one. The only reason I knew there was a difference was because my photosmart 7510 needs both cartridges. As black is the most used colour it makes sense to have more of it, however please take note HP, having 2 different black cartridges and calling them both HP364 is just stupid. You only have to read these reviews to see the confusion it causes, and I'm pretty sure retailers are just as confused as customers, as I recently bought a combo pack which said it contained the 3 colours and a black, plus a separate photo cartridge, but when the pack arrived the separate cartridge was not actually a photo but a second black.

I've given this item a 2 star review because of the difficulty in getting the right one. The actual ink I'd give 4 stars. It's worth buying because it's of significantly higher quality compared to unbranded equivalents, but it loses 1 star because, like all inks from all manufacturers, I think it's over priced. A full set of inks costs around £30, and even though I'm a low frequency user they only last about 3-4 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Print Cartridges, 25 Aug 2011
I received these cartridges extremely quickly and they were exactly as described. I would not hesitate to recommend this supplier and will look to use them in the future. Hopefully, as I bought XL cartridges, it wont be too soon !

5.0 out of 5 stars Contains what it said on the tin (well, box!), 14 May 2011
Andrew Dunn "Andy" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
The ink catridges were the cheapest on Amazon market place and the item arrived in 2 days. Even the use by date of the ink cartridges was 2 years into the future, so they're not getting rid of old stock either. The enclosed photographic paper was sealed to prevent damage, scuffing, marks. Free postage too! Excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars HP cartridges, 17 May 2010
M. Newman (UK) - See all my reviews
Best price I could find for the original article. But good grief, this printer (HP Photosmart C309a) really runs through the ink.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware before ordering this item, 30 Jun 2010
I wish I had read the reviews on this ink cartridge BEFORE I ordered mine.

This is for PHOTO ONLY, yes it has the same reference number as the other ink cartridges for your printer,and unless your printer actually does take a photo cartridge then this will NOT fit.

You need the 364, but make sure you choose Black ink cartridge only, do NOT select the one with "photo" on the box, it's hard to see unless you really take the time to double check.

I ordered 3 of these and had to send them back. Amazon did refund my money in due course.

4.0 out of 5 stars Annoying HP cartridge, 19 Feb 2010
I don't have a problem with the quality of HP print cartridges but I really do get annoyed with the fact that every new HP printer comes with a different cartridge requirement. Amazon are always there or there abouts for price (so 5* for them) but my new Photosmart printer seems to get through the catridges at a rapid rate of knots. So only 4 star because HP continually redesign the cartridges with profit in mind. Isn't it about time that manufacturers should give indications of the number of prints per print catridge cycle??????

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and value for money, 27 Jun 2011
J. Walls - See all my reviews
In this pack you get 3 ink cartridges (Cyan, Magenta & Yellow) and also 85 sheets of HP photo paper.

A few things to note:
- The ink cartridges are for printers that take HP 364 inks.
- There is no black in the pack (also some HP printers need black and photo black, as mentioned neither are included)
- The photo shows that you get 100 sheets of photo paper, but you actually get 85 and mentioned in the description.
- The paper is 4 x 6 inches (10 x 15 cm)

I received genuine sealed ink that was in date, and genuine good quality sealed photo paper, this is amazing value for money, you basically get the paper for free.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing inks, 22 Sep 2011
I bought these inks and was extremely disappointed, in fact I very nearly binned them. They did not arrive in any HP packaging as shown in the picture and I had a very difficult job installing them.In fact the yellow one woud not go in at all,As they also arrived with an envelope to return the used inks in I strongly suspect that these were in fact refilled inks and not new originals. I most certainly will not be buying again from this supplier and caution other prospective purchasers.

HP Original 364 Black Ink Cartridge