Package Type: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£2.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 October 2012
It does show up nicely under uv light but, it is still slightly visible when dried on certain surfaces though, I think a thinner nib would have been better as well. Then again for the price it really doesn't matter too much.
on 6 February 2013
these pens are great i have marked all my valuables in discreet places, if any thief steals my stuff then its a bit handy to identify your goods if found by the police. get these pens what you waiting for its bloody cheap.
on 28 May 2013
Arrived quickly and works as expected.

On black plastic, you can usually just make out the writing, but that's the same with all these pens.

Over silver coloured trim, it's invisible.
on 9 January 2013
Bought these for my 7yr old son along with a UV torch, He's convinced he's a child detective. Work well but be warned, If you write on your skin it takes ages to wash off!. My hands were glowing for days.
on 22 September 2013
The product works well and is very easy to use. Be aware it may mark certain surfaces visible in daylight as even though its only UV even without a UV light I can see the pen marks of what I have written.
on 30 December 2013
Excellent value for the money, does exactly what I wanted it to do and have marked all my equipment with house number and postcode should the worst happen.

Delivery was very fast too.
on 3 January 2014
Bought so I could protect my valuables etc.... And they work great plus bought ultra violet torch to see that it is working well and now the kids use them to write secret messages to each other
on 20 December 2013
I could not find anything like this locally so was delighted to buy it at such a low price.
Easy to use but I regret not buying a light with it as it would be easier to identify markings
on 17 February 2013
product seems to do what it says on the tin. I have put it on my lap top and you can't really see where it has been written unless you look really closely and it is still there after 4 weeks.
on 2 June 2012
Works really well, don't listen to the other bad reviews because it's really good, dosent smudge if you leave it for a few seconds and writes on pretty much any surface. Really good product.