on 15 October 2009
I bought a Neet HDMI 5 port switch box and had difficulty getting it to work properly .....

The chaps at Neet were 'fantastic' and went out of their way to try and resolve the problem. After lots of trouble shooting, with Neets help the problem eventually proved to be the cheaper (and inferior) HDMI cables I was using.

Neet actually sent me a new box together with a complete set of cables - Result? My system now works perfectly!

I have one of these 2 meter cables from the output of the switch box to the tv and 3 shorter cables from my appliance's to the separate inputs of the switch box.

My advice ... If you want the best and none of the niggly problems I had buy your switch boxes and cables from NEET !!!

By the way they also have the best customer service I have ever experienced !!!
on 23 January 2010
i found this cable to be of excellent quality,and would highly recommend it.i have brought cable costing three times the price and see no difference between the two.
on 30 March 2009
Good quality lead at a good price arrived day after placing order. Use it to connect Laptop to TV via a NEET 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH BOX.
on 16 October 2009
Neet Cables are a 1st class organisation who provide quality service and goods. I would most certainly recommend them and use them again.
on 23 February 2010
I have set up a very complex HDMI system, cross connecting dozens of devices between two rooms. I had a 15m HDMI cable connecting the V+ box to a HDMI switch. It took ages for the HDMI switches to sync and sometime did not connect at all. I spent a week testing all devices until I gave up and contacted the Neet suppot. They were extremely helpfull. They suggested getting this cable. At first I was reluctant but fortunately I damaged the other cable and had to buy it after all. It worked like a charm and everything works perfectly. Very pleased after what I have been through. It's worth every penny.
on 28 January 2013
OK -Who wants to pay an absolute fortune for a cable??? No one in their right mind when the performance is as good as this over a 10 metre span! After doing some research and looking at cables costing into the hundreds, I noticed this cable is made of 24AWG wire - which is the only type of cable that can carry HDMI faultless over this distance. At this price the cable quality is fantastic. No noise, no dropouts at full 1080p. I do not use it for 3D but for a projector with blu ray. I know it also works well with a MAC and Display port to HDMI adaptor and SKY HD box, although at a max of 1080i due to the sky box limitation of no 1080p. Apple TV3 also works well with this cable. If you want to avoid buying really cheap cables that claim to achieve this - avoid avoid avoid. Neet have done a great job of making a very good cable at a reasonable and fair price. Well done Neet! Very fast posting too and reliable.
By the way - I have nothing to do with Neet other than being a customer that is very happy. I have bought other stuff from them in the past and they always deliver the goods exactly as described.
Mike.
on 11 June 2011
Over the lst few months I have purchased several HD extender products from NEET, partially to avoid the high costs of SKY Multi-Room HD. I now have three rooms all able to receive HD TV from one HD Sky Box.
The installation process has not been without problems. Some conflicts between my equipment occurred that I couldn't resolve. Here, NEET's customer service was excellent beyond belief considering the relativley small value of products being used.

After nearly four months I have now got a system that works to my satisfaction. The time scale was becuase the installation took place along with the complete refurbishment of two rooms AND their sound systems.

I cannot praise Neet highly enough. You can buy any of their products with the assurance that they will help in any way to make sure you are satified.

With regard to their produsts, they are high quality, well manufactured and presented.

Great products. Best service. Thank you Amazon for hosting them on your site.
on 26 January 2010
I ordered the HDMI 1m cable and a Mac Display Port to HDMI adapter. Both items are of the highest quality, much better than I could find in the shops, including the Apple Store. I use the cable with my Macbook and with my PS3 console with Blu-Ray discs. The picture quality on a 32" LCD TV is excellent; equal to the resolution of the Macbook's own screen! Amazing! The standard of service from NEET Cables is also very impressive. Delivery time (to South-East France) was incredibly quick. I contacted NEET cables by email to help resolve a technical issue (which, as it turns out was due to my Macbook, not the adapter or cable) and received a polite, helpful reply 12 hours later.
I have no hesitation in recommending either of these products from NEET cables and certainly recommend NEET cables for their terrific service.
PS. Please read their warning about the Mac Mini-DVI port and Mac DisplayPort. I nearly made this common mistake :)

Neet® White Line - 1m - HDMI to HDMI Cable - HIGH-SPEED - v1.3 Category 2 - 24k Gold Plated - 1080p 1440p 1600p Full HD - ADVANCED HDMI LEAD &Apple Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cable by Neet® - ( for New Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air - iMac etc. )
on 9 December 2008
A well made, professional-feeling cable that does it job right. Delivered just one day after it was ordered.
I wanted to be able to connect my kids PS3 (located in our "play room") to the main TV in the adjacent room in order to be able to watch Blu-ray discs in comfort on a big screen. This involved splitting the HDMI output of the PS3 and routing the extra signal through to the next room (needing ~3m of cable to reach the TV). My first attempt to make this simple (or so I thought) hook-up made use of a 3m HDMI cable that I had acquired from somewhere or other. No good. It took quite a while to pin down that it was the cable and not the splitter/PS3/TV at fault. I have relaced it with this 5m cable, and everything works perfectly: a glorious 1080i picture on my TV. Isn't is nice when you buy something that just does what you want it to straight off with no messing about?
on 29 August 2009
I got fed up with all those cables getting tangled-up behing my A/V cabinet that I decided to do something about it.
These short HDMI cables are just the ticket, doing away with loops of unnecessary cable. They are sturdy yet flexible and at a sensible price. Coupled with an HDMI automatic switch box (also from Neet) I now have my cables tidied and my HDMI devices under control! Sorted!