5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!
My daughter got this for her first birthday and loves it! She has great fun posting the balls through - especially pushing them back in the holes they have come out of and shutting the doors. She especially likes hiding inside the dome while playing with other toys and playing with the keys. She is not walking unaided yet but the dome is very sturdy and supports her as...
Published on 10 Nov 2008 by A. Boughton

2.0 out of 5 stars annoying
This product is good and my twins love sitting in it.. but the attachments that go on the back for the balls to roll down are terrible, they only have to touch them and they fall off, dont think they have even stayed on for more then 5 mins so fare and we got this toy at the end of march... would not recommend this toy to anyone...
Published on 24 April 2010 by D. riley

3.0 out of 5 stars Discovery review, 9 Jan 2014
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 13month old daughter's Christmas , she loves it and has lots of fun with it but has pulled off the plastic chutes the ball runs down. She also likes to pull the fabric out off the clips at the bottom . Overall she has lots of fun with it , and also likes to sit in it but I really can't see it lasting till next Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
its a great toy my baby is 9 months and loves it im trying to teach her to put the balls through the holes, lots of activities on it

5.0 out of 5 stars discovery dome, 1 Dec 2013
mrs c smith (solihull,, west midlands, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
Haven't got it out of the packaging yet because its a Christmas present for my Grandson, but i was really pleased with the price, i was all set to buy it from another store where it cost 50, so very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars shambles, 26 July 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
Comes to something when your 7 year old daughter plays with it alot more than my 17 month girl.

Bit of a shambles, poor quality, ramps continually fall off, the poles along the bottom won't stay in place and pop out. My 7 year old daughter had one of these and it was faultless, the quality is nowhere near as good as my 1st daughters. So yes, a big disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars reliable matterial, 12 April 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
you can play with your child and never get bored. my son uses it for hide and sick, for the ball slides, for learning how to use a key. the material is washable, the colors are steady and is very light to move. it worth its money. and for the record, i notice that older guest-children find it interesting to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
It is exactly what i wanted my grandson loves it . The price is good and the product is well worth it, the quality is also exellent many thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!!!!, 21 Feb 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
Bought this for my sons 1st birthday. It wasn't what I expected pure quality fell apart after just 2 weeks. Actually collapsed while my one year old was playin inside it. Although he loved it. I wish I had just bought somthing similar but cheaper

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 31 Aug 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 10 month old daughter and I absolutely regret my decision, the toy is unstable she was tripping over the base of it, some of the parts were coming off very easily and the small balls were just all over the room and she wasn't interested in chasing them and coming back to the toy to play again, all the attachments are not set well with the material and plastic is easily breakable, so I wouldn't recommend this toy to anybody as I have my friends coming over with younger and older babies and none of them had ,,hours of fun'' with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 7 Jun 2012
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
Brought this for my 15 month old, but so wished i spent my money else where! As others have pointed out, the feet are too big and dont actually stay on, the orange connecting rods can easily be pulled out (which my daught frequently does), the ball shutes come off, and the blue roof doesn't fit properly. Ive had this for couple months and already one of the blue arches has split where it connects to the leg, and i've had to tape it. All in all, its not a good quaility product and certainly not worth the 50 or 60. A cardboard box woth toys hanging from the top would be more sturdy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart constantly! Not a good design., 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Discovery Dome Deluxe (Toy)
This was bought by a relative for our child, otherwise I would have taken it back by now. The feet do not stay flat to the floor because the structure is very flexible. As other reviewers have pointed out, the green chutes constantly fall off, I HAVE persevered in clipping them on but if my child brushes up against them they are off again. The poles around the bottom very easily pop put of their holders, and my one-year-old can then pull them out and starts waving and whacking them around. VERY DANGEROUS in my opinion. Once the poles are out, the whole structure collapses very easily, and the toy becomes a pile of parts on the floor. A great idea in theory but rubbish in reality. Absolutely not worth the money. A popup play tent and a few playballs would be just as good. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!