5.0 out of 5 stars USE THIS GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE DISABLED
Published on 31 Oct 2008 by MANDY

1.0 out of 5 stars Third picture frame all have a fault
Very disappointed!!! i have purchased three of these as i need it for an important gift. all have the fault of interference (train like sound)when recording your message. what a waste of money. Love the concept, shame the product doesn't live up to expectations!!
Published 4 months ago by sally

5.0 out of 5 stars USE THIS GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE DISABLED, 31 Oct 2008
This review is from: Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album (Baby Product)
I CAN SEE ALL THE BENIFITS FOR BABIES BUT ALSO FOR OTHERS. MY SON IS 18 YEARS OLD MENTALY & PHISICALY DISABLED & HAS GREAT PROBLEMS WITH COMUNICATION THIS TOY IS BEEN GREAT FOR HIM. FOR STARTERS BRIGHT EYE CATCHING COLOURS, ITS GOOD & CHUNKY SO MAKES IT EASY FOR HIS FINGERS TO TURN PAGES, YOU CAN PUT REAL LIFE PICTURES IN (NOT SOME PENCIL OR CARTOON DRAWING THAT MEANS NOTHING) ITS A GOOD SIZE TO TRANSPORT AROUND & WE CAN PUT IN PICTURES OF FAMILY + THINGS HE WANTS LIKE DRINK ETC + WITH THE ADDED RECORDING IT REINFORCES TO THE PERSON WHAT THE PICTURE MEANS (WE SEND HIS WITH HIM WHEN HE GO'S TO RESPITE CARE & THEY THINK ITS GREAT) ALL IN ALL A SPLENDID PRODUCT THAT I WISH HAD BEEN MADE YEARS AGO, I WILL GET ANOTHER, CHEERS TOMY 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars So exciting she couldn't wait till christmas......, 12 Oct 2008
Mrs. E. L. Gooch "Joshies mum" (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 5 month old daughter for christmas by then she will be 7 months. I work in childcare and we see daily evidence of the positive effects familiar photos have on babies. This toy combines this with visually stimulating colours, crinkly fabric tabs and a recordable message function. Despite trying to hide it (thought we'd put the photos in before we wrapped it) my daughter spotted it and her response was electric. She reached for the familiar faces and grabbed at the tabs. It is aimed at 6 months plus but it would be fine for younger babies if used under supervision, although it would be ideal if your baby can sit unaided as it is slightly heavy for mini fingers. I highly recommend this toy as it's great fun, educational and a great source of comfort and security for your baby. 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab gift, 30 Dec 2008
Enzolino's Mamma (San Jose, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album (Baby Product)
My 21 month old son received this as a Christmas gift from my sister-in-law and he absolutley adores it. All of my family live in the UK and I live in the US so my son doesn't get to see my family very often. This is great for him because not only does he see photographs of my brothers, sisters and parents but he gets to hear their voices too! The book itself is sturdy and nicely bright and colorful. He uses the fabric tabs to turn the pages and he's discovered that he can control who he wants to listen too by pressing the corresponding button on their page.
This book is perfect not only for little ones but for older children with long-distance family. The messages can be re-recorded and I have changed the batteries three times over the years and the messages remain intact. I can see my son using this book for many years to come.
UPDATE:
My son is now 4 years old and he still loves this book! It is by far the most amazing gift we've ever been given, especially considering that my grandfather died 2 years after receiving this book and now we will always and forever be able to hear his voice. To me, that's priceless...

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 3 Sep 2011
This review is from: Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album (Baby Product)
We needed this book to introduce ourselves to our prospective adopted daughter aged 7months.
It is bright and colourful and kept her attention.
Easy to follow instructions and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album (Baby Product)
We purchased this product as we were in the process of adopting our daughter & we were asked to send her pictures of the family for her to get to know us. The product has proved to be a massive hit, is sturdy and made our lovely 18 month old welcome us at her foster home with the wonderful to hear cry of 'Mummy' and 'Daddy. We are so thrilled that this was her first present from us. Would recommend it as a present for any toddler as it serves us a useful purpose. Ideal if your family is far away but you want your child to treasure them.

5.0 out of 5 stars For an elderly relative, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album (Baby Product)
This was bought for an elderly relative who is in her nineties and suffers from alzheimer's. Her memory of her family has faded dramatically but she likes looking at photos. It was a very successful present. It is bright and colourful so captures her attention and she loves looking at the photographs. It's a nice way for her to look at photos of her family and being able to record a message made it extra special. Very good product which has uses across the generations!

5.0 out of 5 stars forget me not photo album, 14 May 2010
This review is from: Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album (Baby Product)
we bought this photo album for our 8 month old, and she loves it so much. her 3 year old cousin now wants one too. we have put photos of her grandparents and aunts and uncles with their voices, so she can be reminded of who is who and what they sound like. we even have our dog barking too!
its good and sturdy, nice and bright and pretty chew resistant too!
its easy to use, even the grandparents managed to record themselves correctly the first time

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this product!, 6 Jan 2010
This review is from: Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 18 month old daughter for Christmas. I have never felt compelled to write a product review before but I am so impressed with this product!! Katie just loves it and has barely put it down. The record function couldn't be easier (just a case of pressing two buttons at the same time while you/relative/friend records their message)and it also makes a little noise as you turn each page, before you hear the voice of the person in the photograph. My only complaint is that it can be quite tricky to get the photographs in and out! Other than that, I highly recommend it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Third picture frame all have a fault, 16 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great idea, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album (Baby Product)
We sent this album to our adoptive daughter before we met her and she loved it. Easy to record and use.

ARRAY(0xb26d3e64)