Top positive review
18 people found this helpful
ONE EXTRA CRISPY CHEESE FEAST, MY GOOD MAN!
on 14 January 2009
The story - what there is of it - goes like this:
Some sleazy guy who happens to be friends with a scientist who's trying to cure cancer mixes up some green crack from the various liquids in the overly trusting scientists lab. He then goes on to sell the drugs to a bunch of ladies of the evening who then turn into zombies - zombie, crack head, prostitutes who happen to hang out outside a strip club. The infection spreads as people who turn up for various services end up getting zombified until it all gets beautifully silly, gruesome and as manic as you'd expect from a movie called Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! - Zombies vs Strippers.
After the "story" is laid out for us what we get for the remainder of the film is zombies trying to get into the strip club, and the strippers, and other people locked in the club, either getting bitten and adding to the horde or kicking some zombie behind in various ludicrous ways.
- As expected from the title and general production values of the whole package this film is low budget fun on a bun!
- The effects are sometimes inventive (if not the best - but that's a given) and at times pleasingly excessive.
- Some good looking girls getting messy, spouting hilarious lines of pure nonsense and living up to their characters occupations a few times.
- The pimp character is a little over used but when he starts slapping zombies I had a grin from ear to ear.
- The whole movie is bad - but so bad I'll ask you to refer to the list provided above.
If you buy/watch this expecting top grade horror with top grade effects, direction and acting then you are being quite the silly Billy. Likewise, if you're looking for an over abundance of sleaze there's better places to get what you may be looking for, not to say that there isn't any nudity in it, but you catch my drift. However if you're willing to put your brain in neutral, and maybe have a drink with your friends, while this is running I think you'll be having a right old laugh after not too long, and on that level I can recommend it!