on 3 April 2011
It's so hard to find a good and cheap induction crêpière in Ireland or the UK ! Being french, I have been looking for a while and was happy to find this one. I haven't put the 5 stars though, because I have to say, it's very heavy, so after the 30th crèpe, it's getting tough on my wrist! and the handle could be more ergonomic. it had a weird smell at the start too, but not anymore (have used it 3 times). but all in all, I'm happy with it
on 19 May 2011
This item does worth the price. It feels massive, and it`s a pleasure to make pancakes with. They don`t stick, and if you have a pancake turner than you don`t really have to worry about its weigh. Since it`s a bit heavy, you really have to think twice before buying it if you are a flipper type of person. But all together great item.
on 18 July 2011
Used to use a standard Crepe pan on a gas hob. I have now changed to an induction hob and this pan works a treat. Superb non stick surface and Grandchildren say the crepes are better than when I used the old pan.
"Praise indeed from rather discerning children".
on 2 December 2010
A good solid quality, works really well with induction. It's quite flat but it can be used for anything really, especially with a rounded lid. I cannot fault if in any way. It's light enough and easy to store.
on 8 March 2013
I'd had great difficulty finding a "proper" crepe pan which was suitable for an induction hob but this fits the bill perfectly. I've so far had two making sessions and every pancake has turned out just the way they should. The pan itself isn't as heavy as some induction suitable ones I've picked up which is another plus point. All in all a great buy.
on 27 December 2015
This is the second of the these pans I've bought, this one as a gift for my mum as she kept going on about the one we had. I bought it originally as a lightning deal as we regularly make things like omelettes, crepes and pancakes but it's been really useful for lots of other meals. I have an induction hob which can cause issues when buying a pan, but this works with no problems at all. The pan is a heavy gauge which is nice to handle and spreads heat evenly across the surface. Having had mine almost 9 months the pan is still in great condition even with minimum 2 uses a week, I have cooked steaks and bacon as well as the obvious meals you'd put onto a flat pan like this and everything has been great. I can't recommend it more and my mum is very happy she has her own!
on 27 February 2016
Ordered this for pancake day but it didn't arrive in time, so I haven't tried it yet. But it seems solid, nice nonstick coating for my induction hob, and will make bigger pancakes than my smaller pan. So I'm hoping to make it a worthwhile purchase by having both savoury and sweet pancakes throughout the year, rather than one day a year, to get my money's worth! But will be keeping this pan as a dedicated 'pancakes only' pan!
on 13 April 2013
Perfect for pancakes. It works well on our induction hob. Build quality is good, it's solid but not too heavy.
on 8 January 2015
I like it... It's solid. But my wife thinks it doesn't cook pancakes as well... and from the first couple of tries I did..it didn't seem to cook the pancakes as well. Seems to need more time I think... but it could just be me. We have not used this since... I'll use it next time my son asks for pancakes.
on 14 May 2015
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Nice non-stick surface, that works well.

We have used this pan a lot, and the pancakes only burn due to "user error".

Very pleased at the price and quality of the pan. Would be more pleased if I knew how to make pancakes properly.

See one answered question