5.0 out of 5 stars CATS LOVE FELIX
Thank you so much for sending me the Felix. My cats just loved it and are happy and healthy as a result.
Published 9 months ago by Heather Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging problem
Having ordered several, two of the boxes came damaged and "soggy" due to several of the sachets having split. Unfortunately they were so badly damaged I had to throw each of the two boxes out, meaning that the two boxes left, out of the pack of four, actually cost me more than if I'd bought them seperately in the supermarket. Not something I intend to buy on the...
Published on 7 Jun 2011 by suzanne

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK product, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Felix As Good as it Looks Meat Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) (Misc.)
Our cats like it very much, which I suppose is the most important thing. It is however a "blocky" product that has to be chopped up for them and as it a jelly based food that is not as easy as it sounds. Other foods in this class are more easy to serve.

But hey! Six cats in our family love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Felix AGIF, 7 Oct 2013
Not so happy with the delivery - the box was left in full view on my front doorstep. Cats like it and eat it regularly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Felix is as Good as it looks!, 6 Oct 2013
This is a very suitable diet for my two cats and lives up to its name. So I buy it regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than the shops, 10 Sep 2013
my cat loves felix pouches and it works out cheaper than the supermarket and it gets delivered staight to my front door

4.0 out of 5 stars Only the best, 7 Sep 2013
Malc (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Our cat will not eat any other cat food, even other Feix products. She is very discerning and loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good deal, 2 Sep 2013
I don't carry heavy Cat food, just oder from Amazon. I should have done this years ago. My Cats enjoy everything I've bought. Great service and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great discount and easy shopping., 20 Aug 2013
My cat loves the selection and I love the fact that I don't have to haul my purchases into my car and the discount that Amazon offers.Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love it, 12 Aug 2013
I live out in the sticks so ordering on the I pad makes life so much easier and it's delivered to the door

5.0 out of 5 stars felix cat food, 10 Aug 2013
I have a regular order every month of Felix cat food . My cats love it and it's the only one they will eat being very fussy.

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy., 5 Aug 2013
My cats were very pleased with this food, they liked it and asked me to order some more for them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›