5.0 out of 5 stars CATS LOVE FELIX
Thank you so much for sending me the Felix. My cats just loved it and are happy and healthy as a result.
Published 4 months ago by Heather Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging problem
Published on 7 Jun 2011 by suzanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging problem, 7 Jun 2011
This review is from: Felix As Good as it Looks Meat Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) (Misc.)
Having ordered several, two of the boxes came damaged and "soggy" due to several of the sachets having split. Unfortunately they were so badly damaged I had to throw each of the two boxes out, meaning that the two boxes left, out of the pack of four, actually cost me more than if I'd bought them seperately in the supermarket. Not something I intend to buy on the internet again.

5.0 out of 5 stars CATS LOVE FELIX, 16 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product, 4 Mar 2014
As always Felix is the perfect product for the cat in your life and this variety is no exception. No complaits at all,

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocky, 2 Mar 2014
Our cat has eaten it all. therefore I can only conclude that it was a very worthwhile purchase. Good value!!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 23 Feb 2014
because my cat loves the meaty jelly taste and wont eat other brands, although trying other brands, will only eat Felix

4.0 out of 5 stars must be tasty, 7 Feb 2014
my cat hasnt complained yet and you know how fussy cats can be they dont eat anything put in front of them like their canine friends do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food at a great price, 3 Feb 2014
Great food at a great price 4.88 in the supermarket I bought 8 boxes of 12 for 3 a box with free delivery my fussy cats love it

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 24 Jan 2014
R. Ede "eder" (England) - See all my reviews
Better value than the supermarkets who change the price every time I go in there. My cats live this Food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix As Good as it looks meat selection, 15 Dec 2013
Mr. A. Walker - See all my reviews
My cats love this product for the flavour alone and cannot fault the price or delivery. Would order again in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars What has happened to the flavour of the rabbit pouch, 11 Nov 2013
My two cats have been enjoying this "Felix As good as it Looks" meat selection until recently and suddenly they decided to back away from the Rabbit flavour and won't go near it, never mind eat it. It certainly suddenly has a very different smell, rather as though it is contaminated with petrol. I have had to stop the subscribe and save as I have to throw away the rabbit flavour pouches, as nothing will persuade them to eat them. The other flavours...beef, lamb and chicken are still well accepted. Has the rabbit recipe changed? If it has my cats hate it.