4.0 out of 5 stars Two for the Price of One
I can not remember where I first heard about "A Mighty Good Man", I think I read a review of it in some magazine. But I remember being very happy when I found it for sale here on Amazon while looking for books/dvd's on the Rosicrucian's.

Published on 17 May 2013 by Pendragon

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I thought
I expected a story of how the Rosicrucians came about, but didnt quite get that, just got facts, the sortt hat you'd read at the bottom of the page on a book, found it all a little bit weird to be honest, maybe I just couldn't grab the gist of it properly? Either way, I wont even attempt to watch it again as it didnt grip me in the slightest.
Published 13 months ago by Carolann

4.0 out of 5 stars Two for the Price of One, 17 May 2013
This review is from: A Mighty Good Man - The True story of the Rosicrucians [DVD] (DVD)

Both Documentaries were very interesting, and did not need you to have any previous knowledge of either Freemasonry or the Rosicrucian's. Saying that, even if you are a member of both those orders then these films are still suitable and very informational/Educational.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I thought, 20 Jun. 2014