5.0 out of 5 stars i love it
i like it, but it is expensive, i think there is a dupe in muji, and muji is more cheap
Published 20 months ago by Gong cuifei

the service provided by the seller was excellent, however the product itself isn't so great. I expected the box to be bigger and larger and was able to hold more make-up than it does at the moment. For someone who may have loads of make-up and wants to organise it all, I would not recommend to buy this size at all.
Published 4 months ago by Nour

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 17 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam match in bathroom, 21 Jun 2010
This review is from: Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this to sit below Glam Cosmetic Organiser the cosmetic organiser in my bathroom. So now I have lipsticks, nail varish on top and four drawers for all the other bits and pieces that were spread around the shelves

In the two small drawers I can drop in jewellery - earrings and the like. In the other small one I have put away my tweezers, nail clippers etc. The drawers are not especially deep (to be expected) but my tube of foundation etc fits ok. My mascaras sit lovely - easy to see lid which has the colour indicator - through clear drawer.

What I liked about this was the moulded sides. And where it is moulded on top (not flat and smooth) the cosmetic organiser fits snugly on top. I didn't expect that, thought it would simply sit on it. So if you want it to sit below something different, take care. For my use, this was a fab buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars the service provided by the seller was excellent, however the product itself isn't so great, 12 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 5 Feb 2013
Miss Pool - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer (Kitchen & Home)
I use this as makeup storage and its ace! I can see an obsession starting as I already want to buy more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly crafted, 2 April 2014
NK (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer (Kitchen & Home)
I have recently discovered the Glam acrylic range and I must say, I am amazed. Every single piece I bought, and there were quite a few, is of great quality, and feels solid and ever so well made.

In case you wonder if it is worth it paying a bit more for the Glam products instead of going for cheaper versions, I can only respond with a loud and clear "yes!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this to separate my everyday jewellery, make up and hair accessories as I could never find them all in one box. This is excellent in keeping them in their own space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased but small, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer (Kitchen & Home)
I was looking for some clear drawers to hold my makeup ad found these. They appear to be good quality and hold my every day items. They are smaller than I was expecting but should probably have taken more notice of the dimensions. Would like some more but one of the drawers could do with being a little deeper to hold pots such as moisturiser and foundation. All in all very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer (Kitchen & Home)
Great to organise makeup and declutter dressing table. Only down side the height of the actual drawers is quite small so limited as to what you can actually store in them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Near perfect, 25 Oct 2014
This review is from: Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this as an accompaniment to another set of drawers and they fit together well, but it's just an eeeeeever so slightly different colour. Not really noticeable if you're not looking for it (I hadn't noticed it til today and I've had it a few weeks now) and it's not something that would or should put people off buying it - I just like things to be the same.

Good product, holds what I need it to and it looks great. Would consider buying from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly substantial, 9 Feb 2012
Ms. Czech-it-out "Lucinda" (Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer (Kitchen & Home)
Not only it looks good but fits all of my make-up and brushes, liners, mascaras, lipsticks, shadows... Everything is now in one place and looks tidy. The box is quite sturdy and saves lots of space.

Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer