on 16 May 2012
I bought these for the Christmas roast as I was fed up with all the washing up at the end of dinner (esp. the greasy tins used for the meat and roasties), these were perfect! They were sturdy and a great size for a large turkey and loads of roasties, and could be thrown away at end with no washing up needed!

Would certainly buy again for next year.
on 30 January 2013
Not a lot to say about these, did the job there was designed to do, used them so i didnt have to wash up after, just threw them in the bin when i finished roasting my meats for christmas.
on 6 December 2012
These are not large enough for a Chrismas Bird, would be fine for a chicken or a leg of lamb, or a crown of Turkey I will use them for doing my roast potatoes but there is no way Id get a Goose into it.....
on 2 October 2013
great product, great price - each one can be used more than once, then disposed of conveniently without the hassle of intensive cleaning - fab and would buy again
on 22 April 2012
good value for money ,just what i needed for my clay crafts , speedy post too and perfect for the job i needed them for ,thankyou
on 3 February 2014
The same roasting dishes are available in the £ shops at 2 for I£ for exact same aluminium dish in future I will go there first
on 28 August 2015