4.0 out of 5 stars Great house shoe
Published on 28 Jun 2011 by Mr. R. M. Davison

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy BUT..........
I bought these on recommendation and I was absolutely delighted with them at first...until I had worn them for an hour or so and the sole unit started to flake. It looked like the sole unit had air bubbles or somesuch and only looked like it could get worse.

Amazon replaced them in their usual fantastic way, so no problems there.

...Until the second...
Published on 12 April 2010 by Steven Richardson

4.0 out of 5 stars Great house shoe, 28 Jun 2011
It took three attempts before I got the correct fitting shoe. I spoke to a retailer in London who informed me that they are a small fitting. So don't e surprised if you find yourself ordering a size 11or 12 when your usually a size 10. The shoe is good quality and comfy but it has taken 2 weeks before they have eased up and broken in, maybe a sign that they might last a long time? Who knows

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but I prefer the earlier model, 20 Nov 2009
S. Harris (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Have worn Josef Seibel clogs for a number of years as they are so comfortable to wear. Got a new pair to replace an earlier model of a number of year's vintage. The new clogs are fine, but do feel as if quality is being sacrificed to keep to a price. They are much lighter, not as broad, and do not feel as if they are gong to last. I am still a fan, but not sure if I would buy another pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy BUT.........., 12 April 2010
Steven Richardson (Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

Amazon replaced them in their usual fantastic way, so no problems there.

...Until the second pair squeaked and hissed air out of the sole unit. Thing is, you can't tell until you wear them.

I'll leave them for a while until they get their quality control sorted and I would have no problems with buying a pair again which is what I intend to do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 April 2010
C. Connolly "cc" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
They look good and feel comfortable with the cushioned fitted insole. They are a bit cold to put on with bare feet and there is no way to add an additional footbed, but I like them anyway. They are made very simply and I don't think that they will stand up to outside wear in damp grass. They are also quite expensive for what you get (~30 would be more reasonable).
Nevertheless, if I am careful with them, they will make comfortable (and good looking) house shoes. Shame, I had wanted something to wear for strolls around the garden too. Maybe I want too much from a pair of slippers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe - ignore other advice about size issues, 17 Aug 2012
Ecnav (West Midlands, UK.) - See all my reviews
I read all the reviews about these Josef Seibel shoes/clogs and noted that one reviewer said that having ordered their usual shoe size they had to return them as they were too small. The suggestion being that customers should order a (much) larger size than usual. I normally take UK 9.1/2 (or continental 44) so I ordered a size 10 (45). MISTAKE!! They were just too large. Order your normal UK or Continental size is my recommendation!
The shoes themselves are well made, look smart in a casual sense and sturdy enough for light outdoor trips to the shops etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clog, 7 Jun 2010
L. Clayton - See all my reviews
Well designed and comfortable, but I agree with earlier reviewers about its durability. I bought it as a summer slipper for indoor wear for which it is excellent, but I doubt its suitability for extensive outdoor use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great used as a slipper, 25 Sep 2013
i found these shoes great to have around the house ready to slip on whenever needed. They are comfortable and keep my feet nice and warm. I would recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 22 Aug 2013
Bought these as slippers for my hubby as he in and out of the garden I needed something hard wearing but stylish these fitted beautifully and I'm sure they'll last him a few years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Josef Seibel Men's Max Clog Brasil, 28 July 2013
Just the most practicable of mens slippers I have purchased and they are of a superb consistent quality as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 12 April 2013
MOC (Tyne & Wear) - See all my reviews
This is the second pair of these that I have owned. The first pair are still in use, (heavy duty use inc gardening etc) so I really needed a new pair for house use. ( at my wife's insistance).
Good quality and value.