5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Surge Shower Gel
Organic Surge Shower gels. My family has been using them for a couple of years now. The shower gels are lovely and fresh gentle on the skin, and as well have eczema in the family it does not aggravate it.
Published 17 months ago by Jackie Nunn Foo

3.0 out of 5 stars Subtle scent
Published 1 month ago by H Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Surge Shower Gel, 25 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and revitalizing, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml (Personal Care)
I absolutely love this shower gel. The name 'ocean fresh' certainly gives the essence of freshness, but this product certainly does not smell of fish or sea weed. It is more like mint, lemon and tea-tree oil - but even this description does not do it justice - it's lovely! I believe that it has no potentially harmful chemicals and feel good about this when washing with it. It leaves the skin feeling clean and moisturized without being slimy. I have sensitive, and sometimes dry, skin, but find that this does not irritate. It does not dry the skin out like soap can tend to do. The scent is that good that I will often find myself flipping the lid open to smell it when I move it aside to clean the bath side where I store it for use! Please note: I do not suggest that this scent is an addictive substance, but I'd certainly say that it's a true delight to shower with! My Mum has used this as well and commented on how lovely it is. I'm definitely going to purchase this again when I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, shame about length of delivery, 14 Sep 2012
This review is from: Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml (Personal Care)
The Organic surge is a great product, and free of the chemical nasties they put in non organic products. Would recommend. Delivery took just over two weeks however. Emailing from company was slow and unhelpful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Subtle scent, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml (Personal Care)
Having read some of the reviews, I was expecting a more invigorating scent, so a bit disappointed about the subtle citrus smell when I actually use this shower gel. That said, this shower gel is kind to skin and it foams up well. Washes away easily too. My skin isn't dry after the shower, unlike using some mainstream brands. Overall, this shower gel is alright but nothing too special.

5.0 out of 5 stars surge shower gel, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml (Personal Care)
For my mind this is the best organic shower product on the market.great value for money,smells lovely and is very east to use,not too much lather and not to little.I use it all the time,no other will do now after a friend bought me some for my birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml (Personal Care)
as per other flavours a must have, refreshing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Shower gel, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml (Personal Care)
Really like this , have used Organic Surge in the past and find that everything contains high quality ingredients - good essential oil fragrance /not chemical which is what I usually find in a shower gel . Good value for money .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml (Personal Care)
A good smelling shower gel and nice to know it is organic. It lathers well and seems to be economical

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fresh invigorating fragrance, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml (Personal Care)
This is a great product - well worth the price for a 'no-nasties' shower gel. Lovely to use - I would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh and exciting, 19 Feb 2014
Withnail67 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml (Personal Care)
I find organic toiletries surprisingly difficult to locate and source on the high Street. I was very pleased with this item, that has a very reassuring list of ingredients, and a lively fresh aroma that I was pleased to wake up to in the shower! The only disappointment I had was with the name which seems rather silly-I'm not sure about the word "surge". All in all a great item and no problems. Recommended.

Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Showergel 250ml