4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a tenner but expensive P&P
Hey all,

Published on 14 Feb 2010 by Andy

2.0 out of 5 stars ok
daughter enjoyed playing with this doll on the first day but now all the little bits are just spread around the house. Not worth getting for younger children.
Published on 8 Nov 2009 by C. Pawsey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a tenner but expensive P&P, 14 Feb 2010
Andy (England, East Anglia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bratz Kidz Snap-On Concert - Cloe (Toy)
Hey all,

First of all its obvious that this toy is not good for little toddlers!! due to the little bits. I bought this item for my daughters friends birthday (7yrs old), it has a fair amount of changeable items and my little daughter just whined that she wanted one as well! I dont think it holds much educational value really so thats why I gave it 3* for that, it is also plenty of fun to play with its also fairly durable (except for the little changeable parts what will naturally get lost over time) and overall it is good for the price. I bought from this buyer and the P&P was very expensive and makes the item 17 to 18 pound. I didnt notice at first as I bought some other items when ordering this.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, 8 Nov 2009
C. Pawsey - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bratz Kidz Snap-On Concert - Cloe (Toy)

Bratz Kidz Snap-On Concert - Cloe