5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product
I bought this item for road running and working out in the gym - it is perfect. Ipod fits snuggling in whilst still being able to operate it properly and arm band fits well with no slippage - I have small arms but this would be suitable for all size arms. Great value item - would thoroughly recommend this product
Published on 23 Sept. 2011 by karenlizzyewart

2.0 out of 5 stars BE WARNED: You have to stick the protectors yourself.
Not impress with this product at all. Much worst than Nike iPod armband.
This product comes with DIY screen and button film protectors, you have to waste your time doing it. What wrongs with a plastic cover built inside to the armband??!!
Basically, the Nike iPod is well thought and tight sealed design armband to stop sweat getting into the armband. This one is...
Published on 3 Dec. 2012 by Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 23 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Black Tuneband, Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Screen Protector for iPod Nano, 3rd Generation, Compatible with Nike+iPod sport kit (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars tuneband armband for ipod, 18 May 2011
This is an excellent piece of kit ideal for the gym or running/cycling etc outdoors, stays in place and doesn`t fall down like some other armbands. Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect armband, 25 Aug. 2010
I bought this armband so that I could listen to music while I was jogging. The armband is made of stretchy velcro with a silicon rubber holder for the iPod and includes a screen protector.

When I purchased this armband I wondered how long it would last, but because the band is made of stretchy velcro I don't have to keep undoing the band to take it on and off. Another bonus is that because the armband is stretchy it's really comfortable to wear and doesn't slip down my arm.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good!, 13 Sept. 2011
I love this product, exactly what i wanted from an ipod armband. From most reviews I have read most sport armbands don't fit people with small arms. However this product can!
I haven't worn it in the gym or during a road run yet but it holds my ipod safely and doesn't fall down my arm when I move it.
A product I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent armband, 26 Sept. 2012
I bought this to replace another type of armband which I've had for a few years and which I use when I'm at the gym or out running. This new one is so much better than the previous one. The velcro armband fits me very comfortably and I'm sure that it really will fit virtually any sized arm. It comes with two protectors - one for the screen and one for the click wheel. The packaging includes instructions for attaching the protectors to the iPod. These instructions are clear and you are also given a web address where you see a video demonstration of somebody attaching a protector. I am happy to recommend this to anybody who is looking for an armband for a 3rd generation iPod nano.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says..., 6 Dec. 2011
Needed this for the gym and it works perfectly. Comfortable and stays put which means I'm not wasting time adjusting it or being distracted in any way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Aug. 2011
Does the job for when I am out running. Falls down just a little on my arm, but my arms are quite thin at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars third generation ipod sports armband, 29 Aug. 2013
Suitable for third generation Ipod,this holds ot really securely bit all vitrina and circle can still be easily accessed.
I have quite thin upper arma and it hols very well on the velcro.

Plastic screen and circle covers supplied but I didnt need them

Black is best so it will still look clean in the future

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget for the price, 24 Feb. 2011
This armband fits arms from the smaller bicep to larger gun! Very happy with purchase, and have been using it loads since. Very comfy to wear, and doesn't slip down arm like other ones i've had in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 13 Oct. 2013
I have an ipod nano 3rd generation and have been trying to get an armband to put it in since my original broke. This one is brilliant, it holds the ipod very tightly and the strap will fit any size arm. My arms are very slim and it fits mine with plenty of room for a larger arm. I would recommend this to anyone who runs, goes to the gym or does any sort of exercise and wants to listen to music as they do it.