4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound advice
I have read more personal development books than I care to remember and the number that have made a real difference I can count on the fingers of one hand. What I love about all of Steve's books, and Fearless in particular, is the no nonsense way they offer practical and useful advice about tackling the big challenges in life head on and with your eyes wide open.
Published on 23 Sept. 2010 by E. Semple

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too impressed
I read this book because of the high regards in which Michael Neill (author/self help guy) mentions him in his newsletter etc. Personally I thought the book was poor, strangely written and did not help me in any way to becoming fearless or living a fearless life.
Published on 25 Dec. 2010 by Ben Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too impressed, 25 Dec. 2010
Ben Wilson - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound advice, 23 Sept. 2010
E. Semple (UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Shuffle through some pages before you decide to buy it., 6 July 2014
Maybe you will find something in it that will move you.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic read, 27 Aug. 2013
Dr. David James "David James" (Henley, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fearless: Creating the Courage to Change the Things You Can (Kindle Edition)
If you're you are not motivated once you have read this inspirational piece then maybe, just maybe you need to work harder at releasing the true you inside and change in the ways Steve suggests.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lifechanger, 31 Aug. 2013
I have recommended Fearless to clients and they all love the style and anecdotes
Easy to read and the principles are fresh and applicable