5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant
I've never written a review on amazon, but after playing this game during the beta i felt compelled to tell people just how brilliant this game is.

First off you have the story mode, in this its like the normal single player type of game, its ingenius and fun to play, for the first time my girlfriend played with me and she hates game but loved this, its simple...
Published on 9 Oct 2008 by Marcus Tower

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Big Hit!
Everyone else loves this game more than I do.

Don't get me wrong, I do not hate it, but it seems like my partner, his two kids, and a lot of my friends, love this game a lot more than I do.

I never intended to get LittleBigPlanet, from the videos and screen shots I had seen I pretty much dismissed it as a kids game. However a male friend a few years...
Published 12 months ago by Miss AL Holloway

‹ Previous | 135 36 37 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Platform game by a mile, 21 Dec 2008
K. Sims "Tazman" (Cwmbran) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Just read the 5 star reviews they say it all 5/5
the guys who put this down as 1 or 2 stars are still playing on their x box and wishing they had this game,
they have never played this game.
buy it you will be pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Absaloutly amazing, 15 Dec 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
I myself was skeptical when i brought this as i am more used to killing Nazis than platforming but my skepticism soon turned to amazement and then to pure joy.Starting off with a friendly commentary courtesy of Stephen Fry who told me the basics and helped find my way round.The first levels keep it simple which was much appreciated as i was trying to get a grip of navigating this new world and son i was swinging away happily getting distracted by the hilarious characters and laughing at my sackboys expressions.The levels are clever and brilliant to play but this you see is only the beginning;once online you can play other peoples levels (there are thousands) and even better make your own level!After going through the tutorials i was soon able to start making my level and i have spent most of my time on that so far.The amount of creativity is huge so each level you make has a personal feel to it and the amount of satisfaction when someone hearts your level is incredible.In short ;BUY IT

2.0 out of 5 stars For kids and like minded, 17 Nov 2009
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
Now don't get me wrong - I do enjoy the game too, but it's mainly focused on kids and like minded. There are ups and downs with this game and I'm sure somebody will enjoy this to the max. I do play it every once in a while in "co-op" mode but by myself I can find more entertaining games.
For somebody who is starting gaming career this is the best practice there is. You are getting familiar with the gaming pad and getting into gaming mood.
There are some minor issues with movement of the sac boy -character. The jumping for example is not as precise as one would hope and the character keeps moving even after you don't touch the pad anymore. I guess you could get used to it eventually...
Play it, enjoy it but don't come back to me saying if you didn't like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok game, 19 Oct 2009
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
I don't particularly enjoy this game, but then it is my fault for buying it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Big Planet, 7 April 2009
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
To start with it is a fun game and it looks good too. But at the end of the day once the novelty has worn off it is ultimately frustrating mainly because of the controls. Sometimes it is very hard work trying to get from the foreground to the background, and it is generally awkward controlling the character.

The level designer also has the same problem, it's very good exploring what you can do but try and do something slightly challenging and your controller will end up being thrown through your TV screen!!!

I think Mario Brothers was a much more satisfying platform game. LBP is a bit too big for it's boots at the moment. Probably in the future it will get refined and it will be good competition for Mario... but for the moment, arrrgh!

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to play, Quick to Master, Slow to get into, 8 July 2009
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
Having seen all the adverts on TV I was suspecting so much more from this game. The level designs are quite stunning but the game becomes boring quickly and to create a good level it takes traversing through the often tiring and tedious story levels.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great presentation, simple platformer, 23 May 2009
R. Mathot (Amsterdam, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
Though incredibly creative and very likeable, this is, when everything is said and done, a 2d platformer. I never liked that genre all that much.

3.0 out of 5 stars over rated and boring, 8 Feb 2009
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
I think this game is over hyped. Its basically a side scrolling platformer which is a good thing in my book but its just not that good, its not terrible either mind just average. The construction kit is good but I'm not too interested in that I just want a good game. On the plus side the music is good and the graphics excellent but somehow it just doesn't grab me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Mar 2009
Conor Martin - See all my reviews
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
Excellent communication, came within two days, and an excellent price, what more could you want? But the game is rubbish, would not reccomend someone to buy LittleBIG Planet. Unless it is for their 6 year old kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little big planet gets dull, 18 Jan 2009
L. Freeman "lorcn" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
it is ok for first few weeks, once you have done it all and played online for a few hours; gets very dull, not a long living game like call of duty. a bit samey
fun for a bit though

‹ Previous | 135 36 37 38 | Next ›

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)