5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Straighteners!!!, 6 Feb. 2009
Mr. R. S. Brown "Musician, IT Guy" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ghd Limited Edition IV Dark Styler Hair Straightener (Personal Care)
I bought these straighteners as a birthday present for my girlfriend. She was VERY happy when she unwrapped them and saw the contents : ) I think she said that they looked "sexy" and I got a big kiss. . Since using them for a while she has told me that the glide through her hair like nothing else, and always seems to be smiling when using them. She seems to get ready faster now, so I assume they heat up quickly and work really well. Sorry for the 'blokes' review on these, but I hope it has been a help?

5.0 out of 5 stars Life savers!, 23 April 2015
I absolutely love these straighteners. I bought these after my original orange plate ghds died and they are way better. If you want straight hair using as little time as possible and with minimum damage to your hair but these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
S. A. Pereira - See all my reviews
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but shame about the delay, 31 Dec. 2009
I bought these straighteners as a Christmas present for my wife in late November but they didn't arrive for over three weeks. In the end decided to buy locally, and was given a full refund by the seller.